Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Apparently, this isn't the first time the "Never give up" youtuber gets a gf

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★★
For those of you who didn't know, this youtuber apparently had another "met through youtube/discord" girlfriend (before the current Argentinian one that he married)

She was an American from what I can find in his videos (details about him online are scarce otherwise). She ended up being his gf for 5 years, according to him. They seemed alright, doing things together and engaging in shared interests, though tbh their interactions gave the impression that they were more like friends than lovers.

In the break-up video, he mentions her going back to the US to "work on her visa and swedish citizenship" (Around the 2 or 3 minute mark, if I recall correctly). It seems like history is now repeating itself, this time with someone even more desperate to get Swedish citizenship. Pretty fucking brutal to be honest.

Would any of you ever do something like this? You'd get to touch a woman but it's quite involved as you can see.

Last edited:
brb using imagination

Wait, they broke up already?

You mean the faker / grifter who hates incels and is a straight up blue-pilled shill? Yah, fuck that guy. From the start seeing that "video" of his, it was cringe and he just came off as a poser.

Would any of you ever do something like this? You'd get to touch a woman but it's quite involved as you can see.
I think discordmaxxing is a bit underrated and probably not talked about enough, the world is increasingly moving online, the percentage of couples meeting online is nearly 50% and its the new way to go to try at ascension.

Not that I like it but thats the world now

i remember she was uglier. had light hair

I think discordmaxxing is a bit underrated and probably not talked about enough, the world is increasingly moving online, the percentage of couples meeting online is nearly 50% and its the new way to go to try at ascension.

It's over 50%

That lullaby or whatever her name was? I think she was abusing him, but this current one is probably cluster B too and will discard him.

Why would an American want Swedish citizenship?

It's probably not a bad idea, just talk on random discords and try to find someone there?

It's over 50%
Could be, I saw a study that said specifically 42% and it was the highest percentage way people met on the study
It's probably not a bad idea, just talk on random discords and try to find someone there?
Yeah, probably a discord for a game you are interested in or something, or try find discords for people in your general city area, I could type more on it but I am tired.

Could be, I saw a study that said specifically 42% and it was the highest percentage way people met on the study
Are you talking about the study Rehab Room made a video on? Because if you are, he proved that couples who met through restaurants actually did it online.

Are you talking about the study Rehab Room made a video on? Because if you are, he proved that couples who met through restaurants actually did it online.
I saw a picture of it somewhere I don't have an actual source but I am mostly certain on it being 42% and it was the highest percentage of couplings.

Meeting in a restaurant sounds alien to me so that makes sense.

I saw a picture of it somewhere I don't have an actual source but I am mostly certain on it being 42% and it was the highest percentage of couplings.

Meeting in a restaurant sounds alien to me so that makes sense.
Yes but they first engaged online and only then chose to go to a restaurant. They lied on purpose not to make the study seem more brootal.

She was an American from what I can find in his videos (details about him online are scarce otherwise). She ended up being his gf for 5 years, according to him. They seemed alright, doing things together and engaging in shared interests, though tbh their interactions gave the impression that they were more like friends than lovers.
I don't understand her though, she already had American citizenship (ie. no need to get citizenship of another first world country), but she did look like a non-passing tranny. The other female which is better looking I can see why she is with him. They have been married for about one year and by Swedish law you can get the citizenship after 3 years of being married to someone who already has it. Two more years before another break up video. JFL

Yes but they first engaged online and only then chose to go to a restaurant.
Yeah makes way more sense that way
They lied on purpose not to make the study seem more brootal.
I think people still try to avoid saying they met online where they can, it will probably become more normalised as time goes on but its not very romantic

Yeah, probably a discord for a game you are interested in or something, or try find discords for people in your general city area, I could type more on it but I am tired.
:feelsstudy: noted

I don't understand her though, she already had American citizenship (ie. no need to get citizenship of another first world country), but she did look like a non-passing tranny. The other female which is better looking I can see why she is with him. They have been married for about one year and by Swedish law you can get the citizenship after 3 years of being married to someone who already has it. Two more years before another break up video. JFL
I don't get it either. It's a really weird situation and we don't have all the details. Maybe it's the public healthcare, lol.

I just thought it would be interesting to share since he's been getting a lot of threads on here, and since it sounds very similar to his current relationship.

True, two more years before this all falls apart.. She already left him to go back to Argentina, citing "anxiety and panic attacks", if I recall correctly. But they're still married, so I think it would count towards citizenship, idk. Pretty blackpilling stuff.

True, two more years before this all falls apart.. She already left him to go back to Argentina, citing "anxiety and panic attacks", if I recall correctly. But they're still married, so I think it would count towards citizenship, idk. Pretty blackpilling stuff.
His latest video about pills is comical.

He's delusional. He still thinks that his wife loves him even though she flew back to her country and "doesn't plan to return for a few years"

You need to be NT at bare minimum. Also many zoomer foids on discord hate men to some degree.

That guy is retarded lol, as soon as I knew she was Argentinian I knew she just wanted to get out of that shithole country. I have no sympathy for bluepillers tho they're doing it to themselves.

His first gf was an ugly broad from the US with mental problems. Eventually, she freaked out on him and left after living with him for a while. This relationship was weird, it seemed like they were only friends.

It's just sad watching NGU now because his ego inflated and he really thinks his Argentine gf loves him and will be loyal. I guess he has no other choice, though.