Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently, Your Competition in The Dating Market is Weak

Dnw, redpill garbage from some negro cunt

I have a decent body, definitely better than the average man as I'm not overweight, but as if that matters anything. I'm bald and I have serious flaws. Nothing to be done about them.

I tried and women rejected me. No woman has ever shown interest in me. If that isn't an indicator of your SMV then i don't know what is.

Not gonna watch it but that thumbnail made me laugh. Jfl at the "Chad" :feelskek:

Not gonna watch it but that thumbnail made me laugh. Jfl at the "Chad" :feelskek:
I think the grifter is running low on sales,
hence why he wants to lewer naive fools back in the dating game to eventually buy his shit PUA courses and products

foid SMV is inflated to much higher than males, so ofc males in the dating market appear 'weak'

most males in the 'dating market' are jestermaxxers who don't care about being weak, because they take the piss out of themselves and don't take themselves seriously. because they aren't serious people

foids still date 'weak' normie males, because without inflated SMV and makeup the foids are also mediocre. either way, doesn't mean they'll date incels jfl

If he's talking about sheboons - him being a light-skinned black man does make his competition "weak".