Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I change your location do you think you would ascend easily?

If I put you in Japan or others countries full of subuhmans (basically seamxxing) would you ascend ?

• Yes 100% sure

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
This is not a shitty pool just to say : fakecel
It's an experiment for a theory that I want to forumalte
If I change your location right now , let's say I put in India so your competition becomes curries , or I put you in china , so your competition become ricecel 5'7 tall , do you think you would ascend easily?
I am 5'7 so if I change my competition instead of suggesting retard surgery to brake my legs like RR said and I go basically seamxxing even in short periods of time for vacation, i think i can do it .
I am ealboring a theory about human nature but I want you guys to respond to the pool Frist.

Last edited:
If you change my location my chances will actually decrease rather than increasing

If you change my location my chances will actually decrease rather than increasing
Ok , the pull isn't going like I planned, my theory will be shit but I will post it anyway , maybe it's worth

Any yes is fakecel

Seamaxxing is cope.

I still found egotistical women in Thailand. The only women who treated me like a human was
when they pretended to like me because i was paying them.

doesn’t work if truecel

Ascension is physically impossible for giga-dicklets.

If I change your location right now , let's say I put in India so your competition becomes curries , or I put you in china , so your competition become ricecel 5'7 tall , do you think you would ascend easily?
I am 5'7 so if I change my competition instead of suggesting retard surgery to brake my legs like RR said and I go basically seamxxing even in short periods of time for vacation, i think i can do it .
I am ealboring a theory about human nature but I want you guys to respond to the pool Frist.
If I could ascend easily in China as a curry I’m hopping on the next flight to Beijing

I could probably ascend in a matter of minutes upon arrival in SEA or India but it would be betabuxx only cause they’re only with me for my money.

I could also ascend by raping a foid though so yeah, 100 percent sure I’d ascend. I’d just rape one

My chances of ascending in Sweden is literally higher than in Vietnam or some shit. Gooks HATE sandniggers.

with my face its impossible for any female of any race to feel attracted to me. Maybe i could be cucked betabuxxer in Sea at best. In west i cant even that.

@Incline will be the biggest slayer in asia

Same:feelsrope:
26008.jpg

The world is too globalised to compete anywhere now

Probably not, I’m undesirable every where

The world is too globalised to compete anywhere now
Too globalised but normal people like me need a lot of money to change location, only people with a lot of money can do this

I think I would maybe ascend in Philippines but that’s about it.

I don't know. If I would know a country where the chance of getting true love are higher I would immediately go there.

But I am seriously worried about getting golddiggers who immediately leave me after getting a residence permit when back home.

Geomaxxing only works for whitey and the NT. I'm Asian American and nothing happened for me in SEA

Put me into a brothel n put a hoe on my dick
Only way i could ascend

I’m disgustingly ugly even for a ricecel

Geomaxxing only works for whitey and the NT. I'm Asian American and nothing happened for me in SEA
It means race wont be a problem anymore

Its like a 5’6 manlet geomaxxing to guatemala to escape tall guys

Won’t make you taller but takes height away from being a problem

Don’t exist such thing as an “asian american” we’re not real americans just dicksucking servants for the occupational government

We’re expected to know our place and play into social harmony

If we talk about our issues ws’re labled as “incels” or “crazy” and shut down immediately

Honestly I believe seperating yellows from humans is the only way our race will survive

Not sure. I'm white, blue eyes, gymmaxxed and a gentleman but I'm still autistic and 5'7

this. also nice pfp, epicus is one of my favorite records ever

no no and no

No I am truecel in every country. Currycels mog me

I could easily ascend in countries like Bolivia, Peru or any other nest of aboriginals.

But those women are ugly as a thistle

Probably not, i'm still ugly and autistic.