Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approached a foid. Afterwards, she followed me to photograph my license plate

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
I finally had the courage to approach a foid. It was probably due to noFap. Anyways she was at least 20 years older (like 39 to 45 years old). Butterface full of acne. I talked to her very briefly like 2 minutes.
I used a line like complimenting her saying she could be a model (lie obviously). Asked for number. She Declined. She (inside her car and slightly farther) followed me to my car and I didn’t notice until I was sitting in my car. She then takes a video or photo of my car and license plate I believe. She keeps recording and waits for me to leave. I hesitate and park again to assess my next move. I figure out a way to get out quick as she is literally stalking me at this point.

Is it a crime to even approach them now? Or was she prepared to make up a lie about me?

Last edited:
You cold approached as a non chad incel?

What are you? Retarded?

Harambe 22 1

Non chads which dare to approach a foid deserve to go to jail after all, clown world.

Imagine cold approaching in 2020

Confidence won't hide your face

Approaching is a waste of time as a sub8 male.

Some bluepill posters will get mad when I say this...

I won't, I tried cold approaching about 5 years ago and it is the most cringiest thing imaginable

Every day I feel better about being a dollcel.

Big cope.

Change you're licence plate or tomorrow the cops will storm into your house

Yep. You're doomed. She probably thinks you are some kind of serial rapist or some shit.
Never approach foids unless you have Chad-tier looks.

Approaching will surely get you #MeToo'd
full

She probably posted the license plate online so here beta orbiters and white knights can attack the guy who she said tried to rape her

More incels need to approach, let those chad chasing whores get used to it.

Cops are coming soon to meet ya.

My condolences.

It's always the ugly foids who become hysterical when approached by an ugly male. You triggered her insecurities because deep down inside, she knew you were her looksmatch. She can get sex with chads on Tinder but no number of cocks she takes will ever be enough to erase her insecurities.

Stacy would have just laughed and forgotten about it ten seconds later.

It's always the ugly foids who become hysterical when approached by an ugly male. You triggered her insecurities because deep down inside, she knew you were her looksmatch. She can get sex with chads on Tinder but no number of cocks she takes will ever be enough to erase her insecurities.

Stacy would have just laughed and forgotten about it ten seconds later.
That's why I target non-stacys the most for approaching. It's nice to ruin their inflated self esteem and bring them to reality.

Jesus christ man. Probe first, talk about weather and shit. If she is dismissive of you, bail.

It was probably due to noFap.
That is a lie, and you know it.

ohohoh0h0000000 prepare to get epstiened ;wwpwpw0wplw a hee hee

Watch your back because foids can be sadistic with their so called justice.

You offended her by thinking you had a chance with her. Prepare for vengeance.

we will be rounded up and put into camps

let us know where you'll be serving out your prison sentence, so that we know where to send you fast banana shirts :feelsokman:

Is it a crime to even approach them now? Or was she prepared to make up a lie about me?

Yes, it is, as an ugly (a.k.a. sub 7) man.

You are lucky, she didn't called cops on you.

We're not joking or trolling when we tell you not to approach as a sub7.

Women want undesirable men locked up or dead. There’s no talking to them be emotionally unavailable and stay away from them. I bet this won’t get o posted on any other page.

Sub8 males don't need to approach they get approached. Approaches are geared towards 7s.

Yes it is absolutely a crime to approach a woman as a non 8+. Of course it's a constitutionally protected right to be able to talk with anyone you please but that won't stop officer Chad from making up a crime to arrest you. Don't be so reckless in the future. Remember any criminal charges against an incel are essentially a death sentence.

Yep. You're doomed. She probably thinks you are some kind of serial rapist or some shit.
Never approach foids unless you have Chad-tier looks.
tbh

You could get end up in jail for months. Don't approache ever as a non Chad. Is approaching a whore who has less than 0.1% chance of being interested worth risking your life and Future employment?