Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arab bros...is it true ?

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
1558795125834.png

@Diocel
@Algeriancel
@FullTimeLoser

They're French @To koniec . THEY'RE FRENCHY FULTHY FRANCH.

ITS SLAVIC PUSSSSSS. WE NEEEEEEDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTT.
6wqs

kek'd hard at the last panel :feelskek:

I'm not Arab, but it isn't entirely true. The first panel wrongfully implies that the black guys they go for are Islamic. They will go for non-Islamic black guys only, that's why it is a problem. You never see a Maghrebi woman with a Somali man, but you will always see them with other African nationalities that aren't Islamic.

The cucking goes in circles.

Kike and Arab cels unite to rape ALL foids and put them back where they belong :feelsYall:

Bookmarked material for my future thread to prove that we all will get BBC'd in 100 years to @WØLF's glee.:smonk:
Africa's population growth will triple by 2050 | World Economic Forum

I'm not Arab, but it isn't entirely true. The first panel wrongfully implies that the black guys they go for are Islamic. They will go for non-Islamic black guys only, that's why it is a problem. You never see a Maghrebi woman with a Somali man, but you will always see them with other African nationalities that aren't Islamic.
Somalicel here. Can confirm.

we are not the bbc stereotype. That’s why you never see East African guys on blacked. It’s always bbc west Africans.

Maghrebi women don’t see us as bbc enough to satisfy their needs

This is in Morocco.
The country is taken by the Jews who fucked it to death
Morocco is Thailand of Africa
Sea for niggers.

@RREEEEEEEEE is this true? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I posted my reply already, scroll up.
ARABS ARE GETTING BLACKED
Maghrebis are actually North African, so it's Africans with Africans.
Somalicel here. Can confirm.

we are not the bbc stereotype. That’s why you never see East African guys on blacked. It’s always bbc west Africans.

Maghrebi women don’t see us as bbc enough to satisfy their needs
It would've been nice if they went for Somalis instead.

On a related note, the stereotype of the black dude impregnating their girlfriends and leaving is true. Almost never fails. Doesn't matter what race the female is.

People take it for granted but people don't realize how seriously detrimental that is to society as a whole. Not just when black men do it, but for all races of people in America especially from the working class communities. My take is that it began in the 1960s when whites were liberalizing with the sexual revolution and drugs. Blacks followed suit but could never recover from it. Now blacks do it all the time (fuck and abandon) and its permeated to other communities in America.

The foids often accept single motherhood as they are told to be strong and independent. Government programs offer support and even incentivizes foids to become "welfare queens". Alimony causes further poverty in the working male community. Crime shoots up. Fatherless homes causes young boys to grow up without discipline and join gangs. Causes mass homosexuality. I can go on and on about the serious consequences of men that fuck and abandon which is so common nowadays in America especially the black community.

Last edited:
I posted my reply already, scroll up.

Maghrebis are actually North African, so it's Africans with Africans.

It would've been nice if they went for Somalis instead.
Interestingly enough. About 40% of our ancient DNA is of Eurasian origin. We are basically mixed race but that happened over 10k years ago.

On a related note, the stereotype of the black dude impregnating their girlfriends and leaving is true. Almost never fails. Doesn't matter what race the female is.

People take it for granted but people don't realize how seriously detrimental that is to society as a whole. Not just when black men do it, but for all races of people in America especially from the working class communities. My take is that it began in the 1960s when whites were liberalizing with the sexual revolution and drugs. Blacks followed suit but could never recover from it. Now blacks do it all the time (fuck and abandon) and its permeated to other communities in America.

The foids often accept single motherhood as they are told to be strong and independent. Government programs offer support and even incentivizes foids to become "welfare queens". Alimony causes further poverty in the working male community. Crime shoots up. Fatherless homes causes young boys to grow up without discipline and join gangs. Causes mass homosexuality. I can go on and on about the serious consequences of men that fuck and abandon which is so common nowadays in America especially the black community.
make a full-length thread, please, with videos and pics.
Would be very interested to read.:smonk:

Interestingly enough. About 40% of our ancient DNA is of Eurasian origin. We are basically mixed race but that happened over 10k years ago.
Aren't you somali ?
Images 26

Oh look who's back. What gives? Had an argument with le wifey? She left you?

Arabs be seething hard :feelsLSD:In a century, we´ll be living in the dark (literally) ages.

Bookmarked material for my future thread to prove that we all will get BBC'd in 100 years to @WØLF's glee.:smonk:
Idk maybe keep your whores in check and this might not happen