Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Are abos the ugliest race?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240219 015711 Reddit

They mog pygmies so no

Extremely blackpilling.
I had the same question if a nigger tried to impregnate a noodle toilet.

Imagine her vagina:dafuckfeels:

So blacks then

How could anyone realistically look at this & think that the guy on the left & foid on the right belong to the same species?
I have always said this, has there been any studies differentiating the Genes from blacks and whites, on a species level? I believe there is massive cognitive differences

I have always said this, has there been any studies differentiating the Genes from blacks and whites, on a species level? I believe there is massive cognitive differences
I know this is a fuck tons of information to read, but just look at this:

Distance gntique raciale

Here is some genetic-distance between races.

IQ comp

IQ distribution: One thing I find interesting, is the fact that the White-IQ levels seem to be more spread out, whereas the Black one seems to cluster very heavily together.

View attachment rcepill.jpg

Clusterfuck of information, I know, but if you take some time to go through it you will find a lot of valuable information & blackpills.

How could anyone realistically look at this & think that the guy on the left & foid on the right belong to the same species?
People who live life on autopilot and buy into the Jewish propaganda that´s being pushed around, without questioning themselves about what´s really going on.
Difference between Europeans with caucasoid bone structure and blacks, is night and day.

People who live life on autopilot and buy into the Jewish propaganda that´s being pushed around, without questioning themselves about what´s really going on.
Because they're NPCs & Midwits; they lack any actual thinking for themselves.
Difference between Europeans with caucasoid bone structure and blacks, is night and day.
Anyone with a pair of eyes & half a brain should be able to figure this out for themselves.