Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are all American households equipped with air conditioners?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In Europe only richfags have air conditioning at home. It’s over for poorcels in summer - either we use ventilators or we go to office /coffee shops to avoid the heat, kek

Air conditionners is for the weak.

Yeah, usually. Unless you live in New York state or Maine.

Lucky bastards the one who have it, electricity is insanely expensive. I hate the heat with passion.

i don't know since i don't live in america but i bought a ventilator just recently. i can buy air conditioner since i can afford it but i don't really want to have very high elecristy bills.
gotta choose between having lower money to spend on food and copes everyday or having an air conditionner

My former neighbors had one. That shit made noise most of the day while my family was burning to death.

No, not even close.

Yes trying living in Arizona or Texas in the summer, even with air conditioning you’ll still feel like you’re in the devil’s armpit.

Last edited:
usually in canada

Extremely difficult to live in the 40 C 70% humidity summer here in curryland without AC. You almost literally rot away if you're without AC here.

I have a small air conditioner. Its kinda cheap to cool only one room even with the higher energy cost.

I'm glad I have high heat tolerance. Its still hard rn.

why would someone living in alaska need ac

Lucky bastards the one who have it, electricity is insanely expensive. I hate the heat with passion.
Extremely difficult to live in the 40 C 70% humidity summer here in curryland without AC. You almost literally rot away if you're without AC here.
JFL at you all weak ass cuck

In my tropical shithole that's everyday.
Just LDAR in some shadowy windy place and drink rum.

People making money "inventing" wind JFL what a crook
No what you described is a fan. Fans create wind. AC on the other hand creates cold wind. Major difference.

No what you described is a fan. Fans create wind. AC on the other hand creates cold wind. Major difference.
Drink alcohol, naturally disssipates heat of the body. AC is BS. In my shithole it's considered gringo tier retardation.

No I don't want to ruin my liver
Effeminate cuck.
Its unfortunate that you cope like this as a deathnik shitskin indigenous subhuman. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I'm not ethnic you cuck. I'm a gringo myself but I don't act like one that's all. You're the subhuman needing AC in my book btw