Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexpat embarrassed to be associated with sexpats

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/digitalnomad/comments/1agy63x/well_the_cringe_happened/

I'm sitting in a coffee shop here in Phnom Penh, reading a book, waiting for my secretary to show up with some paper work. She comes in, bubbly and tall Khmer girl. I order her lunch. We eat and talk she goes back to the office.

I go back to reading my book and this troglodyte American guy at the table next to me gets my attention and says something like 'paradise for guys like us.' I look over at him and I give him a questionable look and he says something about 'short guys like us can compete.'

I face palmed my brain out of my skull. Dude, that's my secretary. I told him not to lump me in with his red pill incel drivel.

Manlet congregation :feelskek:

Soy detected jfl

Another subhuman in denial

So fucking rude of them, they don't even know the difference between :redpill: and :blackpill:, so they misrepresent us brazenly in their pieces of autobiographical fiction.

Also, how does acknowledging known and provable facts about female mate preference make you an incel or cringe. I will never understand this kind of insanity.

Well, I think I do understand what's going on. Someone short is trying to signal to as many people as possible that he is very much successful in the sexual market, so he can distance himself as much as possible from the social undesirable and disliked men who demand society acknowledges the disadvantage their height has put them in when it comes to earning love or affection from the opposite sex.

But I still don't get how you can behave so transparently amoral and manipulative and not get shit on from everyone around you.

Love how he is getting torn out the frame in the comment section. Fucking hypocrite JBWmaxxer acting like he's better than everyone else, usual shit.