Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all men in a submissive position since women control who gets sex

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : men behaving differently, trying to self improve all in hopes to get some ass or validation from a woman are these forms of subtle submission

Yes and they always were. Feminist revisionism wil make you think it was ever a good time to be a man but there wasn't.

It's all foid worship.

biggest lie i was told as a teenager is that it's a men who picks women, but in reality women have 100% control over sexual market, they decide who will get sex and who is not

biggest lie i was told as a teenager is that it's a men who picks women, but in reality women have 100% control over sexual market, they decide who will get sex and who is not

Title : men behaving differently, trying to self improve all in hopes to get some ass or validation from a woman are these forms of subtle submission
They can change their position by stopping being betas simp but you know how dumb is the average normie

Self improvement is the ultimate form of cuckery. None ever tells foids to self-improve.

Geez, people just kept me blissfully ignorant, who tf sold you that lie? Might wanna take some revenge.

It's true for Chad only.

Men in relationships usually jump through hoops like dogs, in hopes of getting rewarded with a cookie.
And that cookie is called ´sex´.

Geez, people just kept me blissfully ignorant, who tf sold you that lie? Might wanna take some revenge.
female family members, i was raised in almost fully female family

:yes:

:yes::yes::yes:
It's like that even with most animals too. The males have the brightest colors or the biggest beak, or the longest tail or some shit and those are the ones who get to reproduce

Women do control who gets to smash the holes based on the structure of your face and the stature of your height and shoulder width

Last edited:
Yes and they always were. Feminist revisionism wil make you think it was ever a good time to be a man but there wasn't.

It's all foid worship.
mfw when i see people spreading the anti-trad gospel