Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are any of you friends with people on here IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Aliases could be altered without having to introduce legal names. TheGoodGuy -> Horace Sample
This is actually a great idea that I will offer to people who are interested. Thank you for the suggestion.

@TheGoodGuy This may be the solution to our debate.

@blickpall I can see if you have a good job or career how it would be damaging to have this label since big companies and big positions in jobs are very fragile to bad publicity. I am a student so I didn´t think about that part.

@blickpall I can see if you have a good job or career how it would be damaging to have this label since big companies and big positions in jobs are very fragile to bad publicity. I am a student so I didn´t think about that part.
I appreciate the concern and the discourse either way, thank you. I am just trying to do the best I can and I have thought about this thoroughly in the past, but as you can see through my response to @Ledgemund , I am still open to new ideas and alternate opinions.

Fair enough. Understood. Thanks anyway for the response.

I don't know some sort of Comic con or gamer con people could go to etc or whatever really. Just normie nerdy stuff that people wouldn't get suspicious about if we did go to something like that but if it's been done & nothing came of it than I can see why one can leave this.

Most hobby conventions that used to be geeky have been infested by normies and are now the biggest nerd-shamers there are...

Besides, have you looked at our massive differences with one another in this forum alone? It’d be a tall order to meet with someone from your same city who doesn’t have a stick up his ass about your race / religion / political leanings.

...Also, too much fear of getting doxxed. Not worth the risk.

It’d be a tall order to meet with someone from your same city who doesn’t have a stick up his ass about your race / religion / political leanings.
I'd expect that in person none of this shit would come out. As I said earlier in this thread, it's much easier to talk shit online than it is to someone else's face. I can tell you from personal experience from other online meetups.

It's impossible for a TRUE voicecel like myself to form friendships IRL even if we share the same mindset...

I'd expect that in person none of this shit would come out. As I said earlier in this thread, it's much easier to talk shit online than it is to someone else's face. I can tell you from personal experience from other online meetups.

If so then I’m honestly glad that’s the case, funny how people seem so intense about it online yet not so much in real life.

If so then I’m honestly glad that’s the case, funny how people seem so intense about it online yet not so much in real life.
Well, to be fair I've never been to an incel meetup so maybe there will be someone who is socially retarded enough to risk getting their ass beat or cause a scene when privacy is a concern, but gamer meetups are not much different and I've been to and hosted many of those. You talk hella shit to one another online then you end up becoming friends IRL but still talking shit online, which is not out of the norm from what I could tell.

On another forum, I am one of the longest standing members but also the most banned because I talk hella shit. When we all met for a convention, the guy who said he would cover my room expenses turned out to be housing like 10 dudes in 1 hotel room so I told the very admins that ban me from the site habitually for being a dick that I wanted to crash in one of their rooms. They got me a bedset in one of their rooms and an extra key.

This is all to say that while our online presence is the unfiltered honesty of what we think outside of a social setting, a social setting sets the tone of immediacy of consequence, which in turn should affect outward behavior from everyone involved.