Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you guys stalkercels

bagmancel

bagmancel

at large
I'm low-key am, there is this one really feminine black foid (rare). She goes to my community College, and she works at a beauty store (ulta). I found out she works there when I was trying to lookmaxs. I found her insta but she only post one or two pic there once a month, so she is no a social media whore. She doesn't even dress like a slut. ( dresses like a trad wife). But I feel like she only like white chads. She also takes the bus so I have a chance to know where she might live. Am I down bad buddyboyos.

yeah, I stalk everyone but only on social media

I am stalking you rn

Don’t forget the binoculars.

I'm low-key am, there is this one really feminine black foid (rare). She goes to my community College, and she works at a beauty store (ulta). I found out she works there when I was trying to lookmaxs. I found her insta but she only post one or two pic there once a month, so she is no a social media whore. She doesn't even dress like a slut. ( dresses like a trad wife). But I feel like she only like white chads. She also takes the bus so I have a chance to know where she might live. Am I down bad buddyboyos.
You seem to be interested in her, don't worry about being down bad and stalking her if nobody finds out
If you really like chick, see if she is active on other social media platforms or websites, find out where she lives in Minecraft (get off the same stop on the bus and follow her at a distance in Minecraft :feelsthink:), go through her trash in the middle of the night in Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer to find out what her lifestyle habits are, what she gets in the mail and to find out other details about her such as date of birth
Idk what else to write without getting into trouble with glowies :fbi: so will leave it at that

I am stalking you rn
Ika-Sama

I know where you live

go through her trash in the middle of the night in Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer to find out what her lifestyle habits are, what she gets in the mail and to find out other details about her such as date of birth
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask?

Yes i am a stalkercel unfortunately, but only online and i don't give her likes or comments.

You seem to be interested in her, don't worry about being down bad and stalking her if nobody finds out
If you really like chick, see if she is active on other social media platforms or websites, find out where she lives in Minecraft (get off the same stop on the bus and follow her at a distance in Minecraft :feelsthink:), go through her trash in the middle of the night in Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer to find out what her lifestyle habits are, what she gets in the mail and to find out other details about her such as date of birth
Idk what else to write without getting into trouble with glowies :fbi: so will leave it at that
Thanks buddyboyo, also she did link her pinterest on her insta. And there's like some trad wife shit (cooking, fashion some girly shit) she liked, but going thru the trash is kinda of beta. Maybe parking my car near her house when I found out where she lives. ( in Minecraft)

I did some of it a few times, mostly just to check up on my high school crush. At the time she had multiple accounts on different social media and most where filled with inspirational shit like quotes or wholesome pictures of a father wearing the same costume as his son so he wouldnt feel ashamed. In reality tho, she was just the school's stacy. I never followed her or was around her enough to know everything but everyone hit on her. Her boyfriend was some thugmaxing spicc who i think had tattoos and we were in high school. I have no doubt she already has kids or most likely is currently spending her 20's spit shinning cocks.

She was really pretty tho but when you are like that it gets to your head. She was always around the bullies and the bad kids, she was probably bad to begin with and she was kind of ghetto but i have a feeling with that much attention she either changed to keep it or got worse. Not worth remembering anyways, we never really interacted mostly because i never could get her alone as i mentioned before she was constantly surrounded by guys. Although one time something did happen, i was an idiot on freshmen year and i accidently mentioned to someone that i liked her. One day right before class dismissal the kid decides to say out loud that i had a crush on her. I remember her getting so red and i just left the room as soon as they let us go and i never discussed it with her. I wonder what she felt. Probably just embarrased she got put on the spot honestly.

Sorry for the long post but i figured i contribute with a story.

I don't but I know a short trucel in my high school that does, he got an informal cease and desist in the school :feelshaha:

yeah look out your window op Im in the van

Stalking and jerking off to feet while studying endleesly in hopes of a better life is all i do, automatic