Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop obsessing over random foids who are nice to you in public!

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see incels on this forum talk about some random female that was nice to them at a store, fast food restaurant, or wherever. They say things like, “this cute girl working at a cash register was nice to me, girls are rarely nice to me, she is special, maybe ill have a chance with her” Stop this delusional thinking, if a foid is at work and she is polite to you, she is only polite because its part of her job. Workers are expected to deliver a good customer service experience to their customers. Im also a cashier and I am required to treat cusotmers nicely. Whem im ordering food or buying groceries at a store, 90%of the time, female workers are polite. I sometimes think to myself, “she was super nice” but reality comes to remind me that its part of her job.

Just a bunch of cucks humble bragging, its pathetic

Simp mentality

What foids? NO ONE is nice to ME!

I see incels on this forum talk about some random female that was nice to them at a store, fast food restaurant, or wherever. They say things like, “this cute girl working at a cash register was nice to me, girls are rarely nice to me, she is special, maybe ill have a chance with her” Stop this delusional thinking, if a foid is at work and she is polite to you, she is only polite because its part of her job. Workers are expected to deliver a good customer service experience to their customers. Im also a cashier and I am required to treat cusotmers nicely. Whem im ordering food or buying groceries at a store, 90%of the time, female workers are polite. I sometimes think to myself, “she was super nice” but reality comes to remind me that its part of her job.
yeah people gotta stop acting like a foid smiling or staring at ur direction for one second means something

The only IOI is sex.

yeah people gotta stop acting like a foid smiling or staring at ur direction for one second means something
men have the tendency of interepreting nice behaviour from foids as a sign of romantic or sexual interest

Foids are never even nice to me in public, or anywhere in general.

I sometimes imagine fucking them but that's about it. I never think that they like me or some stupid shit like that.

I sometimes imagine fucking them but that's about it. I never think that they like me or some stupid shit like that.
Some of them i wanna fuck too, Sadly they see me as subhuman and dont feel the same way!

people who make those threads should fuck off, become OF paypigs and leave us be

Some of them i wanna fuck too, Sadly they see me as subhuman and dont feel the same way!
Well atleast you don't have delusions they are attracted to you.

Who are those people?

Same, I only see them as a hole that I need to fuck.

men have the tendency of interepreting nice behaviour from foids as a sign of romantic or sexual interest
usually low tier normies who are desperate will start overthinking shit like that and assuming that a foid touching there hair means something or there feet being pointed at them

Last edited:
usually low tier normies who are desperate will start overthinking shit like that and assuming that a foid touching there hair means something or there feet being pointed at tjem
I used to be like that before I was blackpilled. I learned from my mistakes

Im aware i have no chance but my brain is duping me into believing i can ascend so i dont commit self delete :feelsrope:

if a foid is at work and she is polite to you, she is only polite because its part of her job.
Exactly they just want a tip or don't want to get fired.

Exactly they just want a tip or don't want to get fired.
Yeah...

One time a waitress came up and asked me if I wanted some pie with a big smile...

I stood up and trashed my empty dishes everywhere and yelled at her, "I don't want you're stinking old popped cherry pie you gdmf skanky whore. And ran away without paying!

Luckily a cab just pulled up and was empty, so I gave the balding curry a quid and asked him to take me to the nearest metro. (Two blocks away)

Fuck that smiling old roasty!

I stood up and trashed my empty dishes everywhere and yelled at her, "I don't want you're stinking old popped cherry pie you gdmf skanky whore. And ran away without paying!

Luckily a cab just pulled up and was empty, so I gave the balding curry a quid and asked him to take me to the nearest metro. (Two blocks away)
Are you dead serious?

No. I made that shit up for the lols.

It flowed
IMG 3384

Yeah...

One time a waitress came up and asked me if I wanted some pie with a big smile...

Fuck that smiling old roasty!
Cool story, brocel

I'm pretty sure this is something related to brain chemistry.

Try not eating for a couple of days and see how you react to the slightest smell of food.

Everyone here is cuck

Nobody ever does that