Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Arabs the most pathetic useless bunch of losers ever?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am looking at the situation in the Middle East and Now with Gaza. No Arab is doing anything for Palastenians. All Arabs are shitting their pants in fear of the Jews. Arabs are so pathetic and scared that it needs Persians to assist Palastinians. Ontop of it so-called Jews speak mostly Russian in Israel, infact the most spoken language in Israel is Russians, so Arabs are the bitches of Slavs.

Even worse Arabs are so pathetic that Saudis are genociding Yemenis because one is like catholic and the other Arab is protestant thats why Arabs are genociding themselves. Look what happened to Syria, Iraq, Lebanon now Yemen and Palastine.

I am honestly wondering are Arabs naatural shithole people, low IQ or just a pathetic bunch? I am not trying to insult, I am just looking in from the outside and that region is just in total chaos and its Arabs in chaos, everybody else is doing just fine, its just Arabs in chaos.

yeah i'm still wondering why other Arab nations can't help civilians of Gaza, probably their goal is not to save civilians but to escalate the war and profit from military orders.

Last edited:
They definitely don't have much room to talk about Whites. Most White people are totally fucking oblivious to what is going on but the arabs all know and don't really do shit to their ZOGs. Whites are fed propaganda constantly from the cradle to the grave so they're made to love ZOG.

They might all be Arab in terms of speaking the same language, but they don’t see themselves as the same people (as they are not). They are just foreigners who were defeated by the Arabs and lost their native language. They were getting checked for millennia now.

They might all be Arab in terms of speaking the same language, but they don’t see themselves as the same people (as they are not). They are just foreigners who were defeated by the Arabs and lost their native language. They were getting checked for millennia now.
explain, I am now confused as an outsider

explain, I am now confused as an outsider
There are many different people in the middle east (Egyptians, Babylonians, etc), but they got conquered and lost their original language and replaced with Arabic. It is the ultimate cucking without having to even have sex. They lost their traditional languages, cultures, and religions, and now take on the identity of the people that ruled them (the arabs).

I am looking at the situation in the Middle East and Now with Gaza. No Arab is doing anything for Palastenians. All Arabs are shitting their pants in fear of the Jews. Arabs are so pathetic and scared that it needs Persians to assist Palastinians. Ontop of it so-called Jews speak mostly Russian in Israel, infact the most spoken language in Israel is Russians, so Arabs are the bitches of Slavs.

Even worse Arabs are so pathetic that Saudis are genociding Yemenis because one is like catholic and the other Arab is protestant thats why Arabs are genociding themselves. Look what happened to Syria, Iraq, Lebanon now Yemen and Palastine.

I am honestly wondering are Arabs naatural shithole people, low IQ or just a pathetic bunch? I am not trying to insult, I am just looking in from the outside and that region is just in total chaos and its Arabs in chaos, everybody else is doing just fine, its just Arabs in chaos.
Yeah Arabs are giga Low IQ. What's worse is they are also copers and delusional retards of the highest order. I laugh at all these Arabs 'supporting' Palestine. Like bitch the fuck are you doing to support exactly ? Egypt straight up even refused to allow Gaza refugees. Arabs can't admit the fact that everything that is happening to them is the result of their own retarded and braindead decisions and ideas, not the Western boogeyman.

Iran while being burdened by embargos and sanctions is still miles and heads above most Arab countries like Syria, Yemen and Libya.

This fucking thread rn:

Dude you have to be delusional if you think a saudi will ever see a filthy palestinian as a fellow equal.

There is no such thing as arab unity.

This is the hierchy of the arab race
Gulf arabs
Jordanians
north africans
Iraqis
Lebanese
Palestinians
Syrians

Palestians are the bottom of the barrel of arabs

Other arabs see them as subhumans
The funny thing is this list is almost the exact opposite for SMV. Nafris and Levantines mog curry-looking gulf Arabs hard

@MiSKiRaT thoughts?
he's not wrong though sandniggers are retarded

you're right iraq was the only country standing up to the palestine and arabs as a whole and when cumskins decided to strike back nobody stepped in to help iraq arabs didntt have the honor they used to have its all gone we're all cowards fighting amongst ourselves because of muh religion and muh skydaddy fuck this I'm so sick of seeing everything crumble for us, its so odd how arabs share the same language and same religion YET we're not united while pigskins WHO SPEAK DIFFERENT EUROPEAN LANGUAGES ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER ( except for slavshits )

seriously fuck sandniggers

Dude you have to be delusional if you think a saudi will ever see a filthy palestinian as a fellow equal.

Gulf arabs
Jordanians
north africans
Iraqis
Lebanese
Palestinians
Syrians

Doesn’t make sense. Aren’t the Levantine arabs more white than the gulf arabs?

Yeah Arabs are giga Low IQ. What's worse is they are also copers and delusional retards of the highest order. I laugh at all these Arabs 'supporting' Palestine. Like bitch the fuck are you doing to support exactly ? Egypt straight up even refused to allow Gaza refugees. Arabs can't admit the fact that everything that is happening to them is the result of their own retarded and braindead decisions and ideas, not the Western boogeyman.

Iran while being burdened by embargos and sanctions is still miles and heads above most Arab countries like Syria, Yemen and Libya.
Bra it takes Persians, Turks, Indonesians and shieeet to send aid for Palestinians. Thats rather pathetic on Arabs, Their lands are getting swallowed up by Slavs and they doing absolutely zero to stop that. Somehow I dont hate Arabs but now I cannot respect an Arab at all. Respect is earned not just given for free.

There are many different people in the middle east (Egyptians, Babylonians, etc), but they got conquered and lost their original language and replaced with Arabic. It is the ultimate cucking without having to even have sex. They lost their traditional languages, cultures, and religions, and now take on the identity of the people that ruled them (the arabs).
You summed it up perfectly as a North African I'm forever seething about the Islamic conquests

It's either martyrdom or humiliation in videogames.

Bra it takes Persians, Turks, Indonesians and shieeet to send aid for Palestinians. Thats rather pathetic on Arabs, Their lands are getting swallowed up by Slavs and they doing absolutely zero to stop that. Somehow I dont hate Arabs but now I cannot respect an Arab at all. Respect is earned not just given for free.
Sand land swallowed by Slavs ? How ?

You summed it up perfectly as a North African I'm forever seething about the Islamic conquests
But Nafis still have their Amazigh languages or not?

Sand land swallowed by Slavs ? How ?
Bra those so-called Jews are majority from the former Soviet Union. The most used language in day to day activities is Russian although the "Official" language is Hebrew or something like that.

Those sons of bitches in Israel are your common Slavic trash, the same kind od slavic white trash cleaning toilets in France or Germany.

But Nafis still have their Amazigh languages or not?
In my country, Amazigh is a dead language plus I don't care about it that much anyway, before the Islamic conquest we were Christian and spoke a dialect of the Latin language, and were culturally tied to Europe all of that was lost when desert dwelling shitskins cursed us to forever be a sand nigger shithole

Last edited:
Bra those so-called Jews are majority from the former Soviet Union. The most used language in day to day activities is Russian although the "Official" language is Hebrew or something like that.

Those sons of bitches in Israel are your common Slavic trash, the same kind od slavic white trash cleaning toilets in France or Germany.
Your average Sand niggers are begging the world to support them rather than do anything themselves so I don't think those Soviet Jews will leave anytime sooner.

Syrians and lebanese guys mog there is alot of them where i live and i always see them with hot white girls moggers tbh
Not surprising, the Med-passing ones can be “tall, dark, and handsome” which is a look that gets Stacies
gulf arabs are richer and more high class people which halos them hard imagine telling a girl your from qatar she will fall on her knees begging you to marry and impregnate her so she can live a luxurious life
True

No. Indians are the most pathetic bunch of losers ever.

What do others say if you bring this up?

In my country, Amazigh is a dead language plus I don't care about it that much anyway, before the Islamic conquest we were Christian and spoke a dialect of the Latin language, and were culturally tied to Europe all of that was lost when desert dwelling shitskins cursed us to forever be a sand nigger shithole
Cucked on top of being cucked even more. Brootal

Gulf arabs
Jordanians
north africans
Iraqis
Lebanese
Palestinians
Syrians

Only gulf Arabs are the real Arabs the rest are not part of the Arab race.

What do others say if you bring this up?
I never bring this up muzzies here would look at me weird, most of them believe the Islamic conquest was the best thing that ever happened to this country because being invaded and having your previous way life wiped out is so based :feelstastyman::soy:
Cucked on top of being cucked even more. Brootal
too vague what did you mean by this?

I never bring this up muzzies here would look at me weird, most of them believe the Islamic conquest was the best thing that ever happened to this country because being invaded and having your previous way life wiped out is so based :feelstastyman::soy:
Holy shit that is brutal. Brainwashingpill is hard to swallow.

too vague what did you mean by this?
Depending on where you are from, first cucked by the Romans, then cucked by the Arabs.

Holy shit that is brutal. Brainwashingpill is hard to swallow.

Depending on where you are from, first cucked by the Romans, then cucked by the Arabs.
and before that by Phoenicians, it doesn't matter to me tbh at least when we were Carthaginians or Romans we were prosperous and advanced I would've loved to have been born in a Romanized North Africa but I can't because of the muzzie shitskin menace

and before that by Phoenicians, it doesn't matter to me tbh at least when we were Carthaginians or Romans we were prosperous and advanced I would've loved to have been born in a Romanized North Africa but I can't because of the muzzie shitskin menace
The Islamic Empires had a higher standard of living than Western Europe after the collapse of the Roman Empire. Maybe if Islam didn’t spread as far as it did, Western Europe would have never become so advanced later on. Butterfly effect is brutal. That’s why it’s better to just curse being born sand nigger in a shit hole rather than a mayo in a rich country or something. Plain and simple

Eastern European migrants to Israel have been, for the most part, highly educated with college degrees

The Islamic Empires had a higher standard of living than Western Europe after the collapse of the Roman Empire. Maybe if Islam didn’t spread as far as it did, Western Europe would have never become so advanced later on. Butterfly effect is brutal
brutal can't argue with this part
That’s why it’s better to just curse being born sand nigger in a shit hole rather than a mayo in a rich country or something. Plain and simple
says the kike mogger I wish my ancestors moved to europe and fucked white women too :feelsree::feelsree:

Not surprising, the Med-passing ones can be “tall, dark, and handsome” which is a look that gets Stacies

True
even the below average height Syrian moggers are getting European stacies. And yes Syrians mog most Arab speakers together with some North Africans those from Algeriaa, Tunisia, but not Egypt or Morroco

brutal can't argue with this part

says the kike mogger I wish my ancestors moved to europe and fucked white women too :feelsree::feelsree:
Nothing moggerish if I came out as a truecel.

They'd rather be apart of opec and stay quiet other than some condemnation they were apart of collation forces against IS, fought in Yemen and helped NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan but when it comes to their kin in Palestine, Iran and Iraq they leave them to dry

as much as people like to joke about white self-hatred, at the end of the day whites are brothers in arms, while other races will backstab each other for profit

as much as people like to joke about white self-hatred, at the end of the day whites are brothers in arms, while other races will backstab each other for profit
Too true. For all the blame of slavery on whites fact remains whites couldnt enter the interior of Africa because their immune system could not handle malaria, yellow fever, tsetse fly on their horses and mules and all the other tropical diseases. Whites could only hang around the coastal areas. It was other Africans who captured the other tribes and sold them to the slave traders. The opposite happened in North America where the European diseases had the same affect on the Native Indians that the African diseases had on the whites. Its only recently that whites created medicines against malaria, vaccines for yellow fever and discovered how to immunise cattles and horses against tsetse fly. Thats why only Capetown in Africa was realyyreally colonised by whites enmasse and today is still completely controlled by whites and why even at the peak of colonisation even Rhodesia the most advanced colony outside of the Cape only had like 100K - 200K white settlers at most compared to USA with 100's millions.

Although whites will sell each other out when it really really really counts then they are more often than not brothers in arms although the Anglos sold the entire white race out to totaly and completely defeat the Germanics in the 20th century which now lead to mass immigration, lbgtq. So whites also are not innocent as well, but still on average way better than the other races.

Russian Jews are Ashkenazi, they definitely do have MENA roots from Palestine/Lebanon/Syria, it's just they're like 60% Northern European so they pass as white lol

Chelsea's last owner was Russian Jew, Roman Abramovic. It's just a racepill, people don't care about the conflict, they don't see brown sandniggers as human which is why people look down on Palestineans Syrians etc

Russian Jews are Ashkenazi, they definitely do have MENA roots from Palestine/Lebanon/Syria, it's just they're like 60% Northern European so they pass as white lol

Chelsea's last owner was Russian Jew, Roman Abramovic. It's just a racepill, people don't care about the conflict, they don't see brown sandniggers as human which is why people look down on Palestineans Syrians etc
where did you find out they have 60% MENA roots?

Jews are Arabs

Only Gulf arabs are real arabs

It's very brutal

Arabic invasion of North Africa is very brootal

Arabs are just facing their karma. Arabs are low IQ subhuman savage. They are ugly monstrous beast in human. These ugly savage monstrous beast has destroyed and damaged so many cultures and civilizations in the past and spread thier retard cult of Islam . Now the cycle of karma hit them up. Now they are doing infighting among themselves and also getting thrased and fucked by jews