Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Arabs the most pathetic useless bunch of losers ever?

In my country, Amazigh is a dead language plus I don't care about it that much anyway, before the Islamic conquest we were Christian and spoke a dialect of the Latin language, and were culturally tied to Europe all of that was lost when desert dwelling shitskins cursed us to forever be a sand nigger shithole
I used to be a GitaMaxxing too. Those were intense days. I read many translations and interpretations including Paramanansa Yogananda's two volume work. What's your technique to meditate? Do you have one or still working on it?

Over the years every nation or tribe has lost much of their core useful values.

Last edited:
I used to be a GitaMaxxing too. Those were intense days. I read many translations and interpretations including Paramanansa Yogananda's two volume work. What's your technique to meditate? Do you have one or still working on it?
I'm just beginning to read it and still learning some Sanskrit words I'm no where near as advanced as you
Over the years every nation or tribe has lost much of their core useful values.
True but some had it worse than others

What can they do? They'll get nuked to oblivion if they gang up on Israel.

I'm just beginning to read it and still learning some Sanskrit words I'm no where near as advanced as you

True but some had it worse than others
Learning Sanskrit is probably the best way to unlock the meaning of the Gita.

Learning Sanskrit is probably the best way to unlock the meaning of the Gita.
I don't have time to learn a whole new language so I'm just learning some keywords

Ashkenazis have posted their genetic results online on r/23andme r/IllustrativeDNA etc etc
what if they lie about and post false reports? I was asking you to produce migration records of Sand nigger Jews into Khazar territories or into Europe back in the days.

what if they lie about and post false reports? I was asking you to produce migration records of Sand nigger Jews into Khazar territories or into Europe back in the days.
Loool what it's widely known that Ashk. JEws are genetically a mix of Levant sandniggers mixed with North European Germanic populations

Some of those Arab foids mog pigskin crackers to oblivion.

IMG 3496

one word (image):

Loool what it's widely known that Ashk. JEws are genetically a mix of Levant sandniggers mixed with North European Germanic populations
source: trust me bro

Dumb sandnigger can't even do research lmao my fault for attempting to communicate with these low iq rats
If you are so amazing high iq then bring the sources for your figures mutha fucka bitch ass nigga