Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are atheists on this forum inadvertently simping for women?

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
An ugly man advocating for atheism today is a man inadvertently a simp. Atheists pretty much won the culture wars back in 2008 when the final nail into the coffin of political evangelism was delivered by savvy liberal Yale alumni public intellectuals and 'debate enthusiast' anti-theist nerds that supplied sledge hammers to all the college bulldykes keen on smashing down the last remaining pillars of the judeo-christian monogamous framework that kept hypergamy in check.

It went on in 2011 with Richard Dawkins smugly driving across Britain together with feminists in a stupid pink colored bus that spelled out a hedonistic injunction "There is no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy life!", Christopher Hitchens advocating for more female drone pilots dive bombing on afghancels, and Michael Moore trolling the Westboro Baptist Church with public displays of gay sex.

In 2012 feminist atheism plus and tinder both happen almost at the same time, barely a month apart! and as millennials assert themselves as the least religious generation to come, slutwalks become normalized --This is atheism of the anglo 'empiricist' sort for you, it is reached it's logical conclusion in today's society of soychugging hyper-consumerist bugmen and woke college sluts selling their pussy pics on onlyfans.

Atheist bus 1217544i
3gq8rfai8tty
Pleasedontdebateme 3fa792 6487506

Last edited:
Athiesm does not mean a support for hedonistic degeneracy. The prime goal of liberal left is degeneracy, athiesm is just another tool they use to dismantle religion.

Atheism has been hijacked by feminist whores and soys.

God (Yhwh/El/Allah/Jesus) doesn't exist. Religions were based. Now, the only true God is MONEY. JFL at low IQ incel copers who think religion will save them. With the religion being seprated from politics, it becomes pretty much meaningless. Islam is facing it's near death. Catholicism is cucked. Judaism is till resisting but it will fall too, it's a matter of time. I prefer to live under a country where the Church or the Caliphe rules but when you tell me to follow shallow practices while the State is protecting foids and encouraging them to "revolt" against men, it means you're low iq.

Athiesm does not mean a support for hedonistic degeneracy. The prime goal of liberal left is degeneracy, athiesm is just another tool they use to dismantle religion.

True. A lot of foids equate "there is no god with " "get out there and start sucking chad dick "

You have to remember that atheism doesn't mean simping for women, multiculturalism or supporting LGBT movements, etc., it means you simply don't believe in GOD. There were too many based atheists that had similar views on women as blackpilled incels. Dawkins isn't simply an atheist, he's a leftist soydrinker, he has agendas behind fighiting the corpse of the dead God. Too bad, most Muslims who quit islam follow his sneaky "teachings" and start simping for every kind of degeneracy, especially "women's right".

Traditionalism aka religion is the biggest and ultimate cuck.
lol why was destroying the single greatest force in promoting monogamy a good thing?

religion is a patriarchal myth-->let's let science determine our course-->monogamy is a repressive to 'natural' sexuality-->women finding only top 20% is just evolutionary adaptive behavior

You don't have to be feminist in order to be atheist.
Atheism in the west is immutably connected to the enlightenment project.

You have to remember that atheism doesn't mean simping for women, multiculturalism or supporting LGBT movements, etc., it means you simply don't believe in GOD. There were too many based atheists that had similar views on women as blackpilled incels. Dawkin is a leftist soydrinker, he has agendas behind fighiting the corpse of the dead God.
If you are an atheist, you had the balls to reject a "celestial" authority, you just made a crack that will keep on splitting whenever you will try to impose a new belief system. It's the same with Thomas Jefferson being a statesman of the enlightened tradition believing in fraternity of men while owning slaves, the hypocrisy kept biting him in the ass.

God (Yhwh/El/Allah/Jesus) doesn't exist. Religions were based. Now, the only true God is MONEY. JFL at low IQ incel copers who think religion will save them. With the religion being seprated from politics, it becomes pretty much meaningless. Islam is facing it's near death. Catholicism is cucked. Judaism is till resisting but it will fall too, it's a matter of time. I prefer to live under a country where the Church or the Caliphe rules but when you tell me to follow shallow practices while the State is protecting foids and encouraging them to "revolt" against men, it means you're low iq.
this. religion is worthless in a secular world. it's just fuzzy tales and free virtue signalling points for the foids who then go on and behave exactly like the rest of chad chasing careermaxxing strong independent consoomer roasties

atheism is simply not believing in some 5000 years old mythology

religion is a patriarchal myth-->let's let science determine our course-->monogamy is a repressive to 'natural' sexuality-->women finding only top 20% is just evolutionary adaptive behavior
that's the thing with science, you can interpret it any which way. monogamy established itself as the dominant form of mating custom in advanced societies because it gave them the strongest military. nobody is gonna die to fight for chad's right to keep fucking his bitches. of course it's patriarchal, men forced this behavior on foids so that their societies would function properly.
and they got used to it, in part because foids get used to anything and everything they're told is normal and are forced to live with and in part genetically. sluts were outcasts, it simply wasn't worth it to be chad's slut. there, I just proved monogamy is superior scietifically and it mogs the shit out of cucks' and foids' explanation for their behavior.
not even accounting for the fact that the "top 20%" men are arbitrarily selected by foids. a foid is simply not capable by virtue of disappointingly low mental capacity to determine which male is in the top 20% and that's not incel cope, that's just life. there's a reason why their fathers were the ones doing the choosing

I am an atheist in the sense that I do not believe in God, but I am not against using religion as a tool to control the masses. In fact, that might be necessary.

In 2012 feminist atheism plus and tinder both happen almost at the same time
Just because shit like A+ exists doesn't mean atheists have to agree with it.

The shit's invaded gamer culture and programming too but I wouldn't say gamers/programmers are automatically cucked either

I am an atheist in the sense that I do not believe in God, but I am not against using religion as a tool to control the masses. In fact, that might be necessary.

no , religion is not necessary, the most aetheistic country in the world is North Korea , they also got the best control over its people.
Other model in the past, Pol pol Cambodia, get rid of all religion/deity, if they don't obey, just kill half of the population.

Christianity is a religion that started with a self proclaimed virgin who cheated on her husband, whom she never had sex with, and gave birth to a bastard child. And this cheating whore, somehow managed to convince everyone she is still a virgin, and the only logical conclusion was the all powerful creator of the universe fucked her in her sleep. And all the cucks just believed her at her word

It's an ancient cuckold story #believeallwomen thats been passed down through generations of cuckolds and is still believed by cucks today.

no , religion is not necessary, the most aetheistic country in the world is North Korea , they also got the best control over its people.
Other model in the past, Pol pol Cambodia, get rid of all religion/deity, if they don't obey, just kill half of the population.
Juche is basically the state religion in North Korea though, and Kim Jong-un also has the status which resembles that of a God there. This is what makes him as powerful as he is.

A religion does not have to be based on mythological texts. It can refer to any delusions that people believe in. The antitheism in Pol Pot Cambodia can also be argued to be a state religion itself, which though consisted of opposition to other religions.

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.

atheism does exactly that.If there is nothing beyond material then the only thing we can consume and take part in is that which is material.And in terms of matter,what is most pleasurable?sex,drinks,drugs etc etc.

Atheism does not mean support for degeneracy. All it means is that there is no god. North Korea is the most atheist country and is the furthest from degeneracy

Just lol if you think jews will fall, they run the entire goddamn west you think that theyll let their religion die?

that's the thing with science, you can interpret it any which way. monogamy established itself as the dominant form of mating custom in advanced societies because it gave them the strongest military. nobody is gonna die to fight for chad's right to keep fucking his bitches. of course it's patriarchal, men forced this behavior on foids so that their societies would function properly.
and they got used to it, in part because foids get used to anything and everything they're told is normal and are forced to live with and in part genetically. sluts were outcasts, it simply wasn't worth it to be chad's slut. there, I just proved monogamy is superior scietifically and it mogs the shit out of cucks' and foids' explanation for their behavior.
not even accounting for the fact that the "top 20%" men are arbitrarily selected by foids. a foid is simply not capable by virtue of disappointingly low mental capacity to determine which male is in the top 20% and that's not incel cope, that's just life. there's a reason why their fathers were the ones doing the choosing
Unless you have the backing of power for your truths, your scientific model is like any other fairly tale.

A intelligent father let's his son believe in santa claus so he can extoll good behavior from him.

The mystification provided by the ruling Yuche ideology is by all means theistic in form and function.

Atheism does not mean support for degeneracy. All it means is that there is no god. North Korea is the most atheist country and is the furthest from degeneracy
Lmao, North koreans are literally a necrocracy, with a holy trinity.

Christianity is a religion that started with a self proclaimed virgin who cheated on her husband
It is plausible she didn't cheat, but rather god raped her in her sleep but his penis was so tiny it didn't wake her up

Unless you have the backing of power for your truths, your scientific model is like any other fairly tale.
yes I have in fact undeniable proof that monogamous societies are superior to any other system: monogamous societies have conquered the world

Denying facts aint gonna get you laid either. Monogamous framework my ass that shit never did work anyway study history.

It is plausible she didn't cheat, but rather god raped her in her sleep but his penis was so tiny it didn't wake her up
But what if that were true and God really is a dicklet, don't you think that whore would go around telling all her friends that the God has a small dick?

Eventually rumors and jokes would spread throughout all the Jews. Everyone would lose respect in God. Like if God is all powerful, why would he choose to have a small dick rather than a Godlike dick?

yes I have in fact undeniable proof that monogamous societies are superior to any other system: monogamous societies have conquered the world
cucked societies have conquered the world

don't you think that whore would go around telling all her friends that the God has a small dick?
She wouldn't know if the dick didn't wake her, she couldn't thought it was non-sexual conception like she said.

Even if she did wake up she would fear smiting and STFU about god's micropenis

JFL what power would that be? Predictive ability? Rope you incoherent troll.

She wouldn't know if the dick didn't wake her, she couldn't thought it was non-sexual conception like she said.

Even if she did wake up she would fear smiting and STFU about god's micropenis
So we've got 2 primary theories to explain the conception of Jesus, the lord of the cucks:

A) God has a micropenis and Mary didnt wake up while being raped

or

B) Mary was a whore who fucked a Roman soldier and lied about it

I think this thread is for @BlkPillPres to debunk.

God is a phaggot and doesnt exist.

So we've got 2 primary theories to explain the conception of Jesus, the lord of the cucks:

A) God has a micropenis and Mary didnt wake up while being raped

or

B) Mary was a whore who fucked a Roman soldier and lied about it

could have many other theories

like maybe is was the Little Drummer Boy

3431961%20-%20Christianity%20Satan%20Satanism%20The_Star%20Virgin_Mary%20relatedguy%20religion.png

Lmao, North koreans are literally a necrocracy, with a holy trinity.
I guess there “god” is Kim il Sung but he isn’t really a god like Jesus or Allah

Well, not all atheists share these kinds of views.
Dawkins is kind of an intellectual hero of mine, but certainly not for his views on politics or Society. I've never heard him say anything interesting on the subject.

I was very active in defending atheism from 2008 to 2014 now I'm very active in defending the blackpill. Same soul, different fields.

I realized my mistake about religion but truth is religion and christianity have been treated like that because they have been acting exactly like SJWs acted from 2011 to 2016 when they got destroyed forever by the skeptics and Trump supporters. The same smugness, authoritatianism, i know better than you attitude that lead people to rebel against them.
Truth is both SJWs and christians= Jewish puppets

OP is a bluepilled troll

I think this thread is for @BlkPillPres to debunk.

I'm not even an atheist, I'm agnostic, I'm just not so stupid that I can use mental gymnastics to convince myself that the God of this world is "good", he's clearly "evil" (a sadist), that's been my entire point, now whether God exists or not, but the fact that an ALL POWERFUL God went out of its way to design a world of suffering instead of just creating us all in heaven so we can immediately enjoy eternal bliss, said God CLEARLY WANTED TO SEE SUFFERING

Nothing to debunk either way, entire thread is a strawman argument

I was very active in defending atheism from 2008 to 2014 now I'm very active in defending the blackpill. Same soul, different fields.

I realized my mistake about religion but truth is religion and christianity have been treated like that because they have been acting exactly like SJWs acted from 2011 to 2016 when they got destroyed forever by the skeptics and Trump supporters. The same smugness, authoritatianism, i know better than you attitude that lead people to rebel against them.
Truth is both SJWs and christians= Jewish puppets
I say this as a non-believer, new atheism was the vanishing mediator btfoing christcuks and church moms, making secular arguments for a pro-abortion stance they were paving the way of todays liberal feminism. And all they got in return for helping women win the culture war against Bushist evangelical revivalism was a lousy neckbeard meme.

I'm not even an atheist, I'm agnostic, I'm just not so stupid that I can use mental gymnastics to convince myself that the God of this world is "good", he's clearly "evil" (a sadist), that's been my entire point, now whether God exists or not, but the fact that an ALL POWERFUL God went out of its way to design a world of suffering instead of just creating us all in heaven so we can immediately enjoy eternal bliss, said God CLEARLY WANTED TO SEE SUFFERING

The enigmatic all powerful psycho you're describing here sounds like Yahweh, a high iq reading of Chrstianity gives you a different picture of god. Judaism is marked by a eternal question of "what did god mean by this?", Christianity resolves the anxiety of "what does god want from us'" by god's self alienation through crucifixion, Hegel said that what dies on the cross in Christianity is the all powerful god, the omnipresent puppet master, God can no longer be conceived as an old guy who secretly pulls the strings, this god abdicates in Christianity. After his death we get the Holy Spirit -- the egalitarian community bound by love, the presence of God is only seen in the immanence of a emancipatory collective bound by love -- Paul Claudel, a high iq catholic of the time, wrote that in christianity we cannot ask ourselfves if we can trust god, but if god can trust in us.

Last edited:
High IQ. I don't believe in a god but I think religion (of any kind, can be political like fascism too) is necessary to enforce moral behavior and order in society.

Another idiotic "muh religion, muh traditional values" post.

Atheism is simply lack of belief in a deity. It has no say on moral, social, economic, political, cultural, etc, issues.

And all they got in return for helping women win the culture war against Bushist evangelical revivalism was a lousy neckbeard meme
And systemic sexual discrimination against the average man

High IQ. I don't believe in a god but I think religion (of any kind, can be political like fascism too) is necessary to enforce moral behavior and order in society.
You know that fascism was closely linked to Christian Religion (which is not the same as the Body of Christ, the real believers , what Church really is)
In Austria catholicism it was part of state doctrine.

National-Christian Defense League/Iron Guard of Romania
Falange Espanola de las JONS of Spain
Rexist Party of Belgium
Ustase of Croatia
Defenders of the Christian Faith in Kansas, based out of Topeka and Wichita, Kansas, United States
Slovak People's Party (Ľudaks) of Slovakia
Fatherland Front of Austria
British Union of Fascists of the United Kingdom
Silver Legion of America of the United States
German Christians of Nazi Germany
National Radical Camp of Poland
Lapua Movement/Patriotic People's Movement of Finland
Brazilian Integralist Action of Brazil
National Union of Portugal

I think it is useless to see religion as a tool, when people don't believe in God anymore. But OP is right, that nobody can deny the fact that supporting atheism correlates with an increase of degeneracy. Even, when religion becomes only a virtue-signaling theatre play, at least reminds people of values, of good and evil etc. and is thousand times better than a system, who calls evil good and good evil.

20 Beware, those who call evil good and good evil,
who turn darkness into light and light into darkness,
who turn bitter into sweet and sweet into bitter.
21 Beware, those who think they are wise,
those who think they possess understanding.

Jesaja 5:20

Stephen Fry is literally gay.
I saw him at an airport once; in Luleå of all places.
He is a TV pawn and a middleman for the malevolent rulers.
1. Nothing supernatural exists.
2. Most people should belive that they will be tortured forever unless they act in a clear dictated good way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back