Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women that are on dating apps for years

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I know girls that have been using multiple dating apps for years, literally every time I chadfish i see them there and they always match with me and want to meet up. This just proves that most girls on dating apps are not there just looking for attention/validation but they are also there to literally get fucked by some random chad.

I think these girls will never settle down, they will just keep riding that cock carousel because it fulfills all their needs. They get to feel like a princess on these apps, getting hundreds of messages everyday from guys that look way better than them. Getting free attention and validation while getting fucked hard by some random chads while going on free expensive dinners with chadlites.

These girls can never be in a relationship because they would miss that attention and validation the second she deletes those apps.. they would be hit with a storm of instant regret, this would affect the relationship, since her new partner can never compete with what she is used to. They might be in the relationship for some weeks/months until their fucked up and fried brain needs to cheat on their cuck of a partner with a chad and then they are back on those apps.

Still, they have fun for much of their lives.

The proposal would be for the ugly boys to leave the place and leave them to the "chads". This would actually be great, as it would trigger a fight between the millionaires and handsome to see who gets the most girls. We have to make the superiors fight and not us.

Yes, it works kinda like drugs for foids - once they will start using dating apps then there is no going back (at least mentally - they will always be dreaming about chads even after settling down with some beta). That's why literally all societes in human history were promoting marriage with virgin foids

Yes, it works kinda like drugs for foids - once they will start using dating apps then there is no going back (at least mentally - they will always be dreaming about chads even after settling down with some beta). That's why literally all societes in human history were promoting marriage with virgin foids
Legit, I know girls are getting attention and validation on other apps like instagram and tiktok as well but its nowhere near the amount of attention they receive on dating apps. I cant believe some men are looking for a serious relationship on these apps with these girls.

this.

The issue with this society is all they're doing is pushing good looking men as = high value. Average men are
considered low value. This is the group that is building and running society right now. The majority and we
let these politicians do this to us. They do it because they're ignorant. We should not let society become
soy=cucked like Japan.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: