Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are brick and mortar stores dying?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I am right now in a third world country and can't help but notice a lot of brick and mortar stores for everything the business owners usually make good money too meanwhile in the west everything is online, social media, ect, ect feels very dystopian with amazon and walmart owning most of the market

What’s a brick and mortar store ?

Depends on where you live i guess. I think they're still doing relatively well here where i live in southern italy. What i've actually noticed disappearing instead are street markets. They used to be everywhere back when i was a kid, selling all sorts of shit. But they've kind of died off now, especially after COVID.

Last edited:
Yep soon it will only be the super shops left.

Shitskin societes are low trust so brick and mortar stores = can see and buy the product immediately vs. western where you can get your stuff by mail without being ripped off by the merchant or stolen (in nonnegro areas).

Shitskin societes are low trust so brick and mortar stores = can see and buy the product immediately vs. western where you can get your stuff by mail without being ripped off by the merchant or stolen (in nonnegro areas).
Lol big cope I have been ripped off by cumskins too shitskin societies dont have online stores as they are not well developed and there market isnt dominated by monopolies

ALDI is growing in the south niger cotton picking lands.

ALDI is growing in the south niger cotton picking lands.
ALDI is a jew big corporation I am talking about brick and mortar stores run by the average guy you see on the street that is how it works in 3rd world instead of online business :soy:

Depends on where you live i guess. I think they're still doing relatively well here where i live in southern italy. What i've actually noticed disappearing instead are street markets. They used to be everywhere back when i was a kid, selling all sorts of shit. But they've kind of died off now, especially after COVID.
same here. Kikes killed many of the in person street markers. I am seeing some of them return but it's gonna take yewrs

Its just Walmart and Amazon now. And a lot of people like me just do delivery as its cheap.

same here. Kikes killed many of the in person street markers. I am seeing some of them return but it's gonna take yewrs
Yeah goes in hand with shit quality of life too I remember in curryland as a kid I used to love visiting street markets

I am right now in a third world country and can't help but notice a lot of brick and mortar stores for everything the business owners usually make good money too meanwhile in the west everything is online, social media, ect, ect feels very dystopian with amazon and walmart owning most of the market
Yes.
If they sold more mortars then I'm sure purchases will increase for rathER nefarious reasons :bigbrain:

i could care less.

If I want something, I'd have to drive 20+ miles to a store to get it (and they might not even have it). And if I wanna try a different brand its usually cheap trash that the store bought. Or if its the right brand, its expensive.

I can order it off of amazon within a few minutes of browsing/researching and get that shit delivered to me the next day.

i could care less.

If I want something, I'd have to drive 20+ miles to a store to get it (and they might not even have it). And if I wanna try a different brand its usually cheap trash that the store bought. Or if its the right brand, its expensive.
That is due to every shit being online unless u live in a rural area

I can order it off of amazon within a few minutes of browsing/researching and get that shit delivered to me the next day.
:soy::soy::soy:

Well obviously with the rise of online ordering yeah. But who cares though, means I don't have to go outside

I guess in cities and suburbs?
suburbs and zoning laws make it so stores are generally rather inconvenient I wont doxx myself stating this as this is the norm all the large stores, walmart, bestbuy and plazas are built on one side of town on the edge of town away from everything its a hassle to get to especially if you do not have a car. Last city I lived in kept them limited to near the highway or edge of town so again pretty inconvenient.

Big store or small store, it's all the same Jew financed capitalist trash.