Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are East Asians and Whites the. top 2 races?

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, how does that change that asian men are cucked and whipped slaves to asian women and white men?

>cultural influence
How does Asia have cultural influence?
First, white men are more slaves to their women than Asian men. In China women can be subjected to death penalty and Chinese rural women are the only group in the world with a suicide numbers higher than men meaning that their lives aren't that precious.
And Japanese culture is very popular abroad.

First, white men are more slaves to their women than Asian men.
Both are cucked but asian men are way more cucked without question
In China women can be subjected to death penalty and Chinese rural women are the only group in the world with a suicide numbers higher than men meaning that their lives aren't that precious.
China I guess is an exception, but the men are still treated like shit. And Koreans and Japanese are definitely pussy worshippers
And Japanese culture is very popular abroad.
Yeah, like what?

Anime, manga
worshipping white features isnt something to be proud of. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised that anime characters looking all white leads to mental illness in Japanese people who watch anime
ok. Every ethnic bring sthete food where they go. Like kebabs in germany
origami, sudoku etc.
Literally no one cares about either of these at all nor do these increase the smv of rice men, do they?

worshipping white features isnt something to be proud of. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised that anime characters looking all white leads to mental illness in Japanese people who watch anime

ok. Every ethnic bring sthete food where they go. Like kebabs in germany

Literally no one cares about either of these at all nor do these increase the smv of rice men, do they?
What you wrote still doesn't deny the fact that Japanese culture is very popular in the world. For example, I see sushi bars almost everywhere.
Plus in 1980-1990s Japanese electronic devices were very widespread.

And Japan still is one of the leaders in car industry. If we take video cameras, then I don't know any USA, British, French or German brands ( except Kodak ), but I know Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax etc.

Screenshot 20230730 081703 500

1490787532693.png

What you wrote still doesn't deny the fact that Japanese culture is very popular in the world.
It isnt. Whats popular is the fictional media they produce, which, i dont think i need to repeat myself, has characters that not only look white, but often exist in white settings
For example, I see sushi bars almost everywhere.
And I see shawarma bars everywhere. Big woop
Plus in 1980-1990s Japanese electronic devices were very widespread.
And Japan still is one of the leaders in car industry. If we take video cameras, then I don't know any USA, British, French or German brands ( except Kodak ), but I know Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax etc.
Okay, how does this elevate asians as a whole as being superior race? Technology is not as important as genetics
Wonder how many of those white men are jews?

Okay, how does this elevate asians as a whole as being superior race? Technology is not as important as genetics.
It shows that they, at least, aren't inferior like someone here wrote.

And I see shawarma bars everywhere. Big woop
Btw, this is understandable if you live in the Middle east or close. While I live a thousands of kilometers away from Japan.

The only worthy races are Whites, Saudis and Japanese descendants
IMG 7806

If the West never touched the East I’m not sure they’d move beyond grass leaf houses. The MENA guy has a tangible case to make.

It shows that they, at least, aren't inferior like someone here wrote.
Yes they aren't that inferior, but they're still below europeans and most menas
Btw, this is understandable if you live in the Middle east or close. While I live a thousands of kilometers away from Japan.
I don't live in the middle east. I see arab-run restaurants all the time in canada

View attachment 824655
If the West never touched the East I’m not sure they’d move beyond grass leaf houses. The MENA guy has a tangible case to make.
Iran and turkey are also pretty good, especially considering the unfair conditions they face due to geopolitics. What is this a map of anyways?

Yes they aren't that inferior, but they're still below europeans and most menas

I don't live in the middle east. I see arab-run restaurants all the time in canada
Mena are the same race as whites :feelsthink:

Iran and turkey are also pretty good, especially considering the unfair conditions they face due to geopolitics. What is this a map of anyways?
Its HDI which is a measure of how developed a country is (human development index)

View attachment 824655
Its HDI which is a measure of how developed a country is (human development index)
Massachusetts and Connecticut are the best parts of the USA?

@30klhlvwizard said otherwise.

Massachusetts and Connecticut are the best parts of the USA?

@30klhlvwizard said otherwise.
Chinks have Shanghai , Beijing and Taiwan, Singapore as their green HDI levels :bigbrain:

Mena are the same race as whites :feelsthink:
For the most part, this is true. Menas are closer to europeans than they are to blacks, turks, or indians
Most of mena could probably be better if it wasn't for kike/amerishart terrorism, which is one of the reasons I want the west to collapse

cherrypicked photos. live there please and see all the knock kneed girls with noses that look like rose apples not to mention their terrible breath and atrocious teeth. most of these foids have fat calves too. yuck!
One could say that majority of women ( including white women ) look ugly without cosmetics.

Imagine trying to prove your supremacy when your own foids won’t fuck you

That's what foids think. Foids also think criminals are attractive
They think men with power are attractive. Criminals who are failures are not seen as attractive. And it still doesn't change that yellow whores are getting cream pied by white men while rice cucks rot away study maxxing to marry those same yellow whores once they're don't riding the BWC carousel. Rice men are a humiliated bunch

They think men with power are attractive. Criminals who are failures are not seen as attractive. And it still doesn't change that yellow whores are getting cream pied by white men while rice cucks rot away study maxxing to marry those same yellow whores once they're don't riding the BWC carousel. Rice men are a humiliated bunch
I mean women are feral af and they should not be seen as something usefull and reliable to judge the value of people