Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

Whites have been like this for what... Last 15 years? They dominated everything for thousands of years.

fuck off u slavic trash. The Germanics and Vikings took u white skinned trash and sold u off as slaves to Sands
Russians took Berlin twice, in XVIII century and in XX century. And Germans never took Moscow.
Germans lost numerous battles not only against Russians but sometimes even against Poles or Czechs.
Western knights lost one of the biggest medieval battles in 1410 to Slavs.
Sweden in XVIII was easily defeated by Russia. And before like in 1240. Russians even destroyed Swedish capital in medieval times if I'm not mistaken.

Russians took Berlin twice, in XVIII century and in XX century. And Germans never took Moscow.
Germans lost numerous battles not only against Russians but sometimes even against Poles or Czechs.
Western knights lost one of the biggest medieval battles in 1410 to Slavs.
Sweden in XVIII was easily defeated by Russia. And before like in 1240. Russians even destroyed Swedish capital in medieval times if I'm not mistaken.
What does that have to do with the fact that Slavs were slaves for Arabs?

Russians (white ones) are descendants of germanic vikings by the way. They are not pure Slavs . Maybe today after inter marrying with Slavs and Mongols they are nolonger viking but the nobility is pretty much Nordic stock infact the monarchy was Germanic. The last Tzar was Germanic . So not a good example of Slavic.

By the way did any slaves actually come from Russia? I doubt , dont qoute me on this but I read that the slaves came from Poland, and the Slavic countries surrounding Poland

Truth is whites are too generous by helping low iq pisslamists and niggers get into their land and leech from it and disturb it in many ways.

And that is why they are stupid because at some point in the future the minorities will out breed them and take their land.

France and Germany are prime example of this.

Thats what OP is saying but you all took it out of context.

why the fuck hating on whites, I always see u coping ´whites this whites that´
go kys shitskin niggER.

why the fuck hating on whites, I always see u coping ´whites this whites that´
go kys shitskin niggER.
u muthafucka white filthy good for nothing disguisting swine

I live in Europe bitch so I talk about whites plus i dont hate whites just some so shut da fuck up white trash

u muthafucka white filthy good for nothing disguisting swine

I live in Europe bitch so I talk about whites plus i dont hate whites just some so shut da fuck up white trash
You come over as if u hate whites, nigger

What does that have to do with the fact that Slavs were slaves for Arabs?

Russians (white ones) are descendants of germanic vikings by the way. They are not pure Slavs . Maybe today after inter marrying with Slavs and Mongols they are nolonger viking but the nobility is pretty much Nordic stock infact the monarchy was Germanic. The last Tzar was Germanic . So not a good example of Slavic.

By the way did any slaves actually come from Russia? I doubt , dont qoute me on this but I read that the slaves came from Poland, and the Slavic countries surrounding Poland
In history many widespread opinions are nothing but theories and some historians were very biased.
History is often is a tool for elites to control population so it's natural when Germans or Scandinavians exaggerated role of vikings in history of Rus(sia).

indians national sport is a white man invention, cricket

if ethnics were so intelligent, why not apply "their" knowledge themselves? btw no one owns knowledge

Knowledge that isnt applied affectivly is nothing to brag about, coping moron

nigga their national sport is field hockey :feelskek:
dumb maycel doesnt know shit

In history many widespread opinions are nothing but theories and some historians were very biased.
History is often is a tool for elites to control population so it's natural when Germans or Scandinavians exaggerated role of vikings in history of Rus(sia).
bam nail to the head, most historians did and do spread nonsense.
best way to undermine a culture is to display their mistakes and hide their achievements

Last edited:
nigga their national sport is field hockey :feelskek:
dumb maycel doesnt know shit
only in name, when in reality cricket is the most popular sport, and any google search will give a million sources proving that claim true

either way my point still stands, because hockey is also a white mans sport

try again

only in name, when in reality cricket is the most popular sport, and any google search will give a million sources proving that claim true

either way my point still stands, because hockey is also a white mans sport

try again
doesn't matter it was hockey and you got it wrong
who cares you cumskins made some sport, you dont see curries bragging about making chess

End It Its Over GIF by UFC

who cares you cumskins made some sport
well when the whole thread is arguing against white people being dumb yet indians can't even create their own sports while loving white man sport it looks retarded

dont fling shit and not expecting people to fling it back

typical coping indian

well when the whole thread is arguing against white people being dumb yet indians can't even create their own sports while loving white man sport it looks retarded

typical coping indian

its not coping retard :feelskek:
west is declining meanwhile chink and currland are progressing
soon to be 3rd class minorities should keep their mouth shut :feelshaha:

doesn't matter it was hockey and you got it wrong
who cares you cumskins made some sport, you dont see curries bragging about making chess

End It Its Over GIF by UFC
you cant say white men are shit and that india is superior when every curry loves white men sport more than their own

its not coping retard :feelskek:
west is declining meanwhile chink and currland are progressing
soon to be 3rd class minorities should keep their mouth shut :feelshaha:
west is declining because your kind are making it so

tell me more how white men going extinct benefits you as your kind gets imported for cheap, underpaid labour and turning everything into a ghetto

you are the ultimate cucks who work longer and harder for less pay, and hate your own race while also jerking off to the fact that you spread like rats. which is it?

Screenshot 2024 01 25 141724

> resorts to empty insults instead of arguing point

u do know that europes nobility is German right? Look at the UK royal family, the last Tzar of Russia etc and all of Europe

It may be some what exaggerated but the Germanics built all those place UK, Russia etc. Who are the British and by British I mean England

typical coping indian
u know OP is not Curry right?

u do know that europes nobility is German right? Look at the UK royal family, the last Tzar of Russia etc and all of Europe

It may be some what exaggerated but the Germanics built all those place UK, Russia etc. Who are the British and by British I mean England
I'm not talking about last Tzar. I'm taking about beginning of Russian state. And there are various opinions.
Ivan the Terrible created a huge Russian state in the second half of XVI century but even before him the diplomat and a member of a Holy Roman's Empire imperial council, Herberstein, visited Russia a few times and described her as biggest and most populous European state.
Russian state before Ivan the Terrible.

I 003

I'm not talking about last Tzar. I'm taking about beginning of Russian state. And there are various opinions.
Ivan the Terrible created a huge Russian state in the second half of XVI century but even before him the diplomat and a member of a Holy Roman's Empire imperial council, Herberstein, visited Russia a few times and described her as biggest and most populous European state.
Russian state before Ivan the Terrible.

View attachment 1069946
I am not an expert on Russian specific history so I wont debate because of lack of knweledge. What I have read though is that Russians were founded by Vikings and had substantial German immigration through the centuries to build infrastructure and that Russians are a mix between Germanics, Slavs and Asiatics. So in my opinion not your average Slavic in that sense.

Perhaps @WorthlessSlavicShit knows more Russians origins and history.

I am not an expert on Russian specific history so I wont debate because of lack of knweledge. What I have read though is that Russians were founded by Vikings and had substantial German immigration through the centuries to build infrastructure and that Russians are a mix between Germanics, Slavs and Asiatics.
Even if Rus was founded by Vikings ( even this is disputed Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Normanism ) this doesn't mean that they played significant role lately.
Many cities in Russia were founded by local rulers in XII century, for example.

there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites

whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus

They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6mhAB9QgE

Non-white people: " white people have no culture" white people in real life:

Attachments

• VID_20240221_075758_385.mp4
    6.6 MB
Non-white people: " white people have no culture" white people in real life:
those foids you posted in the video are white useless trash if u must know. They spend their fertile, healthy years getting blacked by Tyrone ,aborting their children from white fathers and getting replaced by low iq immigrants because of low birth rates.

Are u for real showing these useless things with holes? what purpose do they really serve whites or even society in general if they not breeding?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY

those foids you posted in the video are white useless trash if u must know. They spend their fertile, healthy years getting blacked by Tyrone ,aborting their children from white fathers and getting replaced by low iq immigrants because of low birth rates.

Are u for real showing these useless things with holes? what purpose do they really serve whites or even society in general if they not breeding?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY

You obviously didn't watch the entire video.

You obviously didn't watch the entire video.
okay i watched it and now?

I saw Adolf Hitler, Ian Smith of Rhodesia/South africa, Andreas Brevik. Guess what Hitlers armies were defeated by a Jew lead army made up of Mongols. Ian Smith's forces were defeated by barefoot starving Subsaharn Africans, Brevik is rotting in prison.

Is that the white "culture" you celebrate? A culture of weakness, defeat and stupidity? Where is Rhodesia or white South Africa today? Where is the so-called super human race and civilisation of Aryans today? Oh yes you answered my boy, they were and are getting replaced by black Africans and Arabs. So dont get cheeky with me my boy

St. Petersburg was founded by Peter the Great.
Also how much Germanic blood Dolgoruky had after a few centuries? ( if the assume that Rurik was a real not a legendary figure ).
are you Slavic genetically?

Not only Russian. Also Belarusian and Ukrainian.
But I grew in a Russian culture.
if u Russian then u already know the average Ruskies are mixed with Mongoloid, Turks and Slavs.

isnt Belarus like over 90% white with few shitskins?

SHITSKIN NIGGER COPE.

OP's IQ is lower than his PSL rating.

if u Russian then u already know the average Ruskies are mixed with Mongoloid, Turks and Slavs.

Russians are mostly Slavs, although some Russians look mongoloid and I haven't been in Belarus.

Russians are mostly Slavs, although some Russians look mongoloid and I haven't been in Belarus.
do these people look like Slavs to you or like mongoloids?
Image2716364 1729398763
Screenshot 2024 02 21 205743

Russians are Slavs, and the amount of Mongol they have in them is in the single-digits & comes from before the Mongol invasion.

Geneticmeasurements

Genetically they correlate with other Europeans.
Belarus is more than 90% White, it's probably like 99.99% even excluding Jews & gypsies who aren't really "White" by most metrics.

I find a good way to actually asses a countries native population is by looking at the Military: I know Russia is big & very diverse, but I imagine most of the military volunteers would be actual Slav Russians, not some minor group such as Tatars.

GettyImages-1240250137.jpg

From this pic, it seems they look distinctly White/European, though I can tell their facial-features & skull-shape apart from other groups on Europe.
Some Poles have that Nordic phenotype look, but many are mixed with other phenos/anthropological groups such as Alpinid & Dinaric.