Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are East Asians really this self hating?

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
When I was in high school, a lot of the kids used to carpool. The East Asian parents volunteered to carpool the kids but I noticed something odd. The white kids stayed at the front with the East Asians and the Indian kids would always stay at the back/ in the trunk of the car. You heard me, in the trunk of the car. I never understood why but I read someone’s post and this memory just came back to me.

dunno where u live but noodles hate their genetics in the west, they look like insects and want to desperately get of that so noodlewhores only go for the white man
I don’t get it either. Asian men work extremely hard and get paid well and its not like their rude either. I work in retail and they’re pretty nice customers but sometimes I find it difficult to understand their accent

East Asians are the smartest race. They have the highest IQ

It's only the East Asian foids who hate their own men. East Asian men are not self hating.

a
When I was in high school, a lot of the kids used to carpool. The East Asian parents volunteered to carpool the kids but I noticed something odd. The white kids stayed at the front with the East Asians and the Indian kids would always stay at the back/ in the trunk of the car. You heard me, in the trunk of the car. I never understood why but I read someone’s post and this memory just came back to me.
gooks are the most self hating race along with negroids

I've never met an east asian that hated himself due to their heritage, if anything, they seem to be either neutral or happy about it

You say East Asians look like insects, then you wonder why they disassociate from Asian males. You surely can't have been Asian @CopingForBrutality

Yes, they really are that self hating. I wouldn't be surprised if they wished their kids were White.

I'm asian but grew up in a rich 99% white neighborhood. I had friends of course but they were mostly mid/low tier cumskins. Thankfully I wasn't cursed with manletism on top of being rice, so I was at least treated like a human being.

To answer your question, we'd have to define what self hating is. Is acknowledging the fact that european-caucasians are on average, taller and better looking than mongoloids considered self hating? I'd say it's simply accepting reality for what it is.

To answer your question, we'd have to define what self hating is. Is acknowledging the fact that european-caucasians are on average, taller and better looking than mongoloids considered self hating? I'd say it's simply accepting reality for what it is.
Yes admitting that Whites are more desired is just being realistic, but hating your race and wishing you were White is self hatred. Reminds me of @wereqyran, he was the most cucked ethnic I've ever seen on this site.

Yes admitting that Whites are more desired is just being realistic, but hating your race and wishing you were White is self hatred. Reminds me of @wereqyran, he was the most cucked ethnic I've ever seen on this site.
Is it? If being white means being taller and more desireable to women, then I'll take being white over being asian any day of the week.

Like for example, with my height and face I'd put myself at around 70th-80th percentile among all asian men. Now in my neighborhood, I'm flat fucking average. Barely scratching 50th percentile even with legitimate 6'0 barefoot height. My white equivalent is a chadlite while I rot on incels.is.

Wanting to be white as an ethnic is common sense, not self-hate.

Is it? If being white means being taller and more desireable to women, then I'll take being white over being asian any day of the week.

Like for example, with my height and face I'd put myself at around 70th-80th percentile among all asian men. Now in my neighborhood, I'm flat fucking average. Barely scratching 50th percentile even with legitimate 6'0 barefoot height. My white equivalent is a chadlite while I rot on incels.is.

Wanting to be white as an ethnic is common sense, not self-hate.
Are you willing to go to East Asia?

If I can bleachmaxx I can probs appear white, I dont have too much of the Dravidian shit mixture. Not a permanent solution though since IV Glutathione has to be done monthly and creams need to be used routinely.
If I was offered a million dollars I wouldn’t bleach I just find it pointless. Some black people have bleached and I see some and you can ALWAYS tell. They are grey brown, light gold, disgusting reddish tone. Light skin then black. Depends how your body handles it

Let's face it - being rice in the west means you are literally the bottom tier in terms of genetics

i'm a 5'5'' ethnic ricecel and I look as ugly as the truecel in the avi

If I was offered a million dollars I wouldn’t bleach I just find it pointless. Some black people have bleached and I see some and you can ALWAYS tell. They are grey brown, light gold, disgusting reddish tone. Light skin then black. Depends how your body handles it
This is why even If race was the main cause of my inceldom, I'd let it go.

Are you willing to go to East Asia?
It's not practical. Korea is an ultra-competitive nation where even accomplished college grads struggle to find work. I'd be homeless within a week.

It's obvious because pure Black Africans aren't meant to have pale af skin, the only way you can look white is probably plastic surgeries along with bleaching but even then idk
Yea, Eurasians and Africans are just too different.

It's not practical. Korea is an ultra-competitive nation where even accomplished college grads struggle to find work. I'd be homeless within a week.
I'd never survive growing up in East Asia, a Low-iq Blackcel like me with ADHD would go homeless.

I'd never survive growing up in East Asia, a Low-iq Blackcel like me with ADHD would go homeless.
Low-IQcels in Korea literally throw themselves off buildings for failing exams. It's fucking giga-brutal over there. Honestly, even with the increased hypergamy of the states, I'm glad I live in the good old US of A.

Low-IQcels in Korea literally throw themselves off buildings for failing exams. It's fucking giga-brutal over there. Honestly, even with the increased hypergamy of the states, I'm glad I live in the good old US of A.
I’ve seen their exam CSAT. Once I’ve taken that exam It would be over for me.

Exactly. If you fail in South Korea/China/Japan, you're fucked for life and doomed to work at some shitty job with low pay. But in the U.S, you get second chances if you fail.

What about more Asian areas in burgerland? (Assuming you're already there)
Like chinatown? I've tried setting up a tinder there. I get more likes than where I live, but the response/success rate is the same. Chad takes all.

I meant places like LA and other cities in California full of Asians but yeah fair enough
Oh, I live in Jew York City. There are pockets/hotspots where asian people gather, but the noodles are all chad only. I've noticed that even mid-tier cumskins struggle to get asian girls now. Chadlite is pretty much the new minimum to JBWmaxx here.

Oh, I live in Jew York City. There are pockets/hotspots where asian people gather, but the noodles are all chad only. I've noticed that even mid-tier cumskins struggle to get asian girls now. Chadlite is pretty much the new minimum to JBWmaxx here.
I wouldn't live in NYC in general, expensive apartments the size of a closet, mentally ill people on the subways, ugly/outdated infrastructure.

I wouldn't live in NYC in general, expensive apartments the size of a closet, mentally ill people on the subways, ugly/outdated infrastructure.
I agree, but unfortunately my parents are paying for all my stuff while I degreemaxx. Thankfully I live in a decent area, but my commute to school and work does pass through some shady areas.

this is because if a car rams from behind the white kid will be safe. mopst damage will happen to the passengers at the rear

Currycel/ricecel in the west is a literal death sentence, if you can’t betabuxx to the point you barely have anything left for yourself, you ain’t gonna ascend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hiroshima Nagasaki Pill. Also, you postmogg me to oblivion:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::shock:

Trunk? What the hell:dafuckfeels:
:lul::lul::lul:

Yes a lot of Asians are completely cucked. They are more white supremacist than neo nazis, and not just the noodles. Doesn't surprise me at all that they made the shitskins sit in the back.

I'm asian but grew up in a rich 99% white neighborhood. I had friends of course but they were mostly mid/low tier cumskins. Thankfully I wasn't cursed with manletism on top of being rice, so I was at least treated like a human being.

@Lycan mogs you brutally

I don’t get it either. Asian men work extremely hard and get paid well and its not like their rude either. I work in retail and they’re pretty nice customers but sometimes I find it difficult to understand their accent
How knew are you to the blackpill exactly? Anyone who's aware of these things knows asians LOATHE looking asian. They adore Eurasian features. I made a thread a while back of how in China, Turks who have more "Eurasian" faces end up becoming models and celebreties.

Korea is also the surgery capital of the world, where Koreans get surgeries to have rounder eyes and slimmer noses like Caucasions.

Also go check @Lv99_BixNood 's threads. He constantly makes threads showinf how much Asians hate themeselves.

Being ricecel, I don't hate my ethnicity. It's only when you can't find success in the dating market (JBW) that you begin to resent racial bias. But being East Asian per say, no.

East Asians are the smartest race. They have the highest IQ

It's only the East Asian foids who hate their own men. East Asian men are not self hating.
nopesie. Ashkenazis are the smartest. They´re even a category on 23&me in the list of races. Its not a branch of religion. Chances are its not even them, but some higher race that branched off from them. Its: Whites<east asians<jews. East asian IQ is ~105/106. Jewish ~IQ is maybe 120-125.

nopesie. Ashkenazis are the smartest. They´re even a category on 23&me in the list of races. Its not a branch of religion. Chances are its not even them, but some higher race that branched off from them. Its: Whites<east asians<jews. East asian IQ is ~105/106. Jewish ~IQ is maybe 120-125.
Ashkenazi IQ is not as high as jews claim. Jews use that as an excuse to why they have so much power and influence:

Ashkenazi IQ is not as high as jews claim. Jews use that as an excuse to why they have so much power and influence:
Thats a double fooling that shabbaz goyim told society. Jews in general are as different to white ppl as white scandinavians are from african 70 IQ ppl. Jewish iq is compared to white ppl 1-199 (100 avg) IQ, instead like 30-230 relatively speaking. With the few moron african jews having ~30 (1) and the genius ashkenazis having up to 230 (200)

Their IQis WHY they have so much power dimwit. You think someone GAVE them the power?

jew york city

Yes, East Asians want to be white. Asian women want to have children from white men to have their children more white, while Asian men want to date white women for same reason. I mean only one of them have better success than the other - A lot of thirsty simp-ish white soys love to date Asian women. So the Male white soy get's their "Asian Fetish" and the Asian women gets their "White-mixed" Child.