Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re a youngcel studycel, read this

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
back when I was in highschool, I used to get the highest grades out of my entire grade :feelzez:
But just like every other ugly nerd, my high school experience was BRUTAL. I was bullied by classmates, teachers, literally everybody. I think those were the worst years of my life because while I’m still ugly now, at least I’m an adult and my self esteem doesn’t rely on validation from other kids.

Anyway while I was in the shower just now, I was thinking about how the kids that bullied me the most were actually the ones who were trying the hardest to compete with me. ‘They’re bullying you because they’re jealous’ isn’t entirely cope, there’s some truth to it. The other kids were SO ANGRY that I was getting better grades than them. Whenever I would get awarded in front of everyone, I could just see the pure anger and jealousy in their eyes.

So to the youngcels reading this who are getting bullied for being nerds, you have to realize that those bullies hate you just as much as you hate them. You’re making their lives harder with your existence, you make them doubt themselves, you make them feel dumb. I don’t know if education and good grades matter this much to first world countries. I live in a shithole so that’s probably why everybody cared about doing well at school.

can't relate because i ain't smart at all, i'm fucking miserable on all aspects of life

Chad will own a multi million dollar company while stretching your oneitis. While you studycuck until you start balding. Only at the ripe age of 40 is when you'll be accomplished, while chad will have a loving family, and he can look back at his life and enjoy it. DOn't studycuck, either crimemaxx or exploit the system. It's over

can't relate because i ain't smart at all, i'm fucking miserable on all aspects of life
Same brocel. The adage goes, "When it rains it pours"

Chad will own a multi million dollar company while stretching your oneitis. While you studycuck until you start balding. Only at the ripe age of 40 is when you'll be accomplished, while chad will have a loving family, and he can look back at his life and enjoy it. DOn't studycuck, either crimemaxx or exploit the system. It's over
I’m not saying grades actually matter (they don’t). I’m saying that high school kids actually do care about grades and if you’re doing well, they’re gonna be jealous of you

high iq and crimepilled :bigbrain::feelzez:

True but the worst feeling is when even the normies, foids and some chads somehow iq mog you, even though you spend most of your day studymaxxing while they go out with their friends. That happened a lot to me in college