Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are female singers and their songs designed to seduce you into listening and fantasizing about them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I haven't really listened to music in years, not after I stopped drinking. Listening to music now just reminds me of how much better it is listening to music while shitfaced.

Anyhow, every now and then I do stumble upon a song.

But I find that it's only songs by female singers that sort of hypnotize you, they induce you into a trance. I sort of start fantasizing about that woman, imagining all kinds of scenarios of being and living with her.

When I listen to music I never know what the lyrics say cause I just listen to the melody of the voice and sort of drift into fantasy. So maybe it's just me?

Tbh this happens with such women as Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Lana del Rey. All guilty pleasures of mine. Weird how I used to listen to metal and rock, Radiohead etc... and yet I definitely listened to a lot of these demon succubus seductresses too. They lull you in with their looks and voices and you get lost in an unattainable fantasy of being with them.

I see now why music is haram. Hardcore muslims are based sometimes. Damn evil seductresses, they are torturing me with the fantasies.

Last edited:
No their music is for whores to listen to

No their music is for whores to listen to
Makes sense, I don't ever listen to any lyrics, but sometimes I catch a phrase or two and it's always stupid shit that I have to actively ignore.

can't understand how anyone can unironically develop oneitis for 3d foids who don't know they exist tbh

can't understand how anyone can unironically develop oneitis for 3d foids who don't know they exist tbh
It's not oneitis, but I guess when you don't have any females irl that you can conceivably have a chance with, you sort of start fantasizing about random shit. Thankfully I hate these rich cunts enough to put a stop to these fantasies quickly.

Foid songs are about them lusting for Chad

Not really, it is more about how many chads they fucked.