Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are females getting horny right after abortion?

So much for "abortion is traumatizing" :feelskek::feelskek:

Bitch cant even wait a day without getting creampied again.

she needs to get guillotined

She'd abort every day :feelsLSD::foidSoy: fucking Canadian cum guzzler

So much for "abortion is traumatizing" :feelskek::feelskek:

Bitch cant even wait a day without getting creampied again.
Did you think women are empathetic and hate to kill their babies or something?:feelskek:

What a whore.

Foods can't go a day without getting creampied. Now call the clinic to schedule your next abortion.

This is giving me ragefuel :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How many abortions can be done before she dies i wonder...

foids get horny when they hold a pen , looks at vegetable and see the dogs wagging its tail.

I mean you can't deny murdering children is stimulating.
TFW you are so high from killing a baby that you NEED to do it again. Real soon!

TFW you are so high from killing a baby that you NEED to do it again. Real soon!
Yeah, just like Anatoly Biryukov, one of my idols.

Disclaimer: I do not approve or condone the actions of Anatoly Biryukov. He is mentioned purely for comedic purposes.

Yeah, just like Anatoly Biryukov, one of my idols.

Disclaimer: I do not approve or condone the actions of Anatoly Biryukov. He is mentioned purely for comedic purposes.
Hahaha! That's is funny AF!

"Biryukov, was a Soviet general who had been decorated a Hero of the Soviet Union during World War II." The world lost WWII

Hahaha! That's is funny AF!

"Biryukov, was a Soviet general who had been decorated a Hero of the Soviet Union during World War II." The world lost WWII
That's Nikolai Biryukov. His son, Anatoly Biryukov is the one I admire. He is known for having been a serial killer and rapist of babies. One of his victims was three months old. Obviously, I don't approve of that. I mean, three months old? That's way too old for me.

Disclaimer: Again, this comment must not be taken seriously.

That's Nikolai Biryukov. His son, Anatoly Biryukov is the one I admire. He is known for having been a serial killer and rapist of babies. One of his victims was three months old. Obviously, I don't approve of that. I mean, three months old? That's way too old for me.
Whatever you say Putin

Old enough to bleed! - In ginsucraft!
Man, these babies losing their virginity at three months old and here I am at 18 and still a virgin. Even three-month-old girls are whores these days.

Man, these babies losing their virginity at three months old and here I am at 18 and still a virgin. Even three-month-old girls are whores these days.
Where's a bayonet when you kneed one?

Where's a bayonet when you kneed one?
The worst thing about Biryukov was that his father was a well-respected officer in the Soviet Army. A fucking communist. Meanwhile, Anatoly Biryukov was executed by firing squad. What kind of a world we live in? A world where fucking communists are well-respected and rewarded and baby rapists are executed?

Inb4 spooky ass demons (incels) come out from that womb :feelsrope:

what a fucking whore bitch can't even live one day without chad pounding her roast flap flaps :what: