Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are females the main reason for terrorist radicalization?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth." I'm an atheist, but I'm finally starting to understand that the purpose of religion is to keep female hypergamy under control. How can women expect a man to suffer his entire life and deny his strongest biological impulses while they form harems around the hottest men? How can they expect us to slave away for NOTHING while Chad has women lining up for the opportunity to suck his cock dry? Female hypergamy is the greatest injustice of the 21st century. Slavery was abolished because one human should not rule over another human. Women have turned this fight for "equality" into a fight for DOMINANCE. They want to rule over us and lock us down in the mines to support their lavish lifestyle while they forget that we even exist. I can't imagine a man turning insane and throwing his life away if he had a loving woman in his life. Tall, white men have taken all their women, so their only choice is JIHAD so they can finally get a woman in Heaven.

my brother did you read my thread about the collapse of civilization ? your first 2 lines are quotes from it. if you didn't, then we're pretty much the same person lol we'll get along. true.. religion exists to suppress female sexuality so civilization can exist. without it, everything collapses. it's the most effective way to suppress female hypergamy and male propensity for violence as the population would police itself. the backbone of any society is restriction of these 2 things. civilization = patriarchy. no way around it.

https://incels.is/threads/the-colla...-is-no-coming-back-from-this-long-post.66372/

Last edited:
As a Muslim myself I can say that this is true. Most jihadists are just ugly incels that want to blow off some steam. When you join the jihad as a fighter you are promised a wife + you can rape any females of the enemy you capture. Also 72 virgins in the afterlife. You can kill and assert power and dominance over normies and females. Legit watch any isis documentary most of the men there are bellow average. Especially the ones that came over from the west.

047a1bxc2qf11

As a Muslim myself I can say that this is true. Most jihadists are just ugly incels that want to blow off some steam. When you join the jihad as a fighter you are promised a wife + you can rape any females of the enemy you capture. Also 72 virgins in the afterlife. You can kill and assert power and dominance over normies and females. Legit watch any isis documentary most of the men there are bellow average. Especially the ones that came over from the west.

View attachment 42039
so to defeat terrorism, you just need to put all muslim kids on test and HGH from puberty?

you sure that low SMV men make up latest a good majority of ISIS? like disproportionately more than the general muslim population ?

No, the neverending game of risk going on in their land is.

No, the neverending game of risk going on in their land is.

Then how do you explain the westerners that leave their peaceful country to participate in the Jihad?

The main reason for terrorist radicalization is the unsettling amount of low IQ individuals in some populations that aren't wanted anymore in both their homeland and host country.

As a result they get frustrated to be limited by their own flaws, and they try to call their host country and its culture guilty for all their self inflicted sufferings, while fantasizing a kind of idyllic fictionnal homeland were everything would have turned better in theory.

Then, religion gives a clearer shape to their general opinion. The establishment of the Umma would not only be a useful pretext but a presentable way to pretend that a barbaric behavior is necessary for the sake of a phantasm.

Then how do you explain the westerners that leave their peaceful country to participate in the Jihad?
Those westerners are mostly descendants of immigrants tho. They are disenfranchised with western society, so they rediscover their identity in this perverted fashion.

Same here, hard-core salafist turned atheist, I also had orthodox religious education from islamic school. The main motivation for islamic jihad is the abolition of degeneracy (nudity, promiscuity etc.) not hypergamy.

Islam does not constrict hypergamy. A woman can seek a better husband before marriage and it's encouraged, a widow can remarry and she has the full right to find a better husband. If the husband is sexually inactive, can't provide or has other physical problems, a wife has the right to leave her husband. A woman can also reject a male for marriage if she does not find him attractive. So in a sense, Islam is not fully blackpilled.

The only thing islam can enforce is to make a woman to stay loyal to her husband once they get married, that's all. Also it's strictly forbidden to have sex (both men and women) out of wedlock, punishment is severe. Women are forced to dress like nuns. A man can get married to 4 women but women can't. These are the only good thing in Islam.

Well, those rules are already in Chrisitianity or Judiasm but they are not enforced or practiced or overlooked, but in Islam those rules are strictly enforced.

A man can get married to 4 women but women can't. These are the only good thing in Islam..

yeah those harems are why major pockets of incels exists in the muslim nations, many of whom join isis for the promise of 72 virgins in the afterlife. Not saying this as any kind of attack on muslim culture, just pointing out though that it not unique in that it's a bad system for below average men, just like in the west.... A bit more religiously conservative and traditional but still not good for guys like us.

so to defeat terrorism, you just need to put all muslim kids on test and HGH from puberty?

you sure that low SMV men make up latest a good majority of ISIS? like disproportionately more than the general muslim population ?
Muslims are ethnics, nothing can save them.

View attachment 42039

yeah those harems are why major pockets of incels exists in the muslim nations, many of whom join isis for the promise of 72 virgins in the afterlife. Not saying this as any kind of attack on muslim culture, just pointing out though that it not unique in that it's a bad system for below average men, just like in the west.... A bit more religiously conservative and traditional but still not good for guys like us.

Yup, islam is only good for curbing degeneracy, nudity, promiscuity. But hypergamy and all the other problems are still there.