Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quora User drops a brutal Blackpill

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
The 3 main reason of why it’s so hard to find a quality girlfriend nowadays are: Hypergamy, hook up culture and feminist sexual liberalism.

Feminist sexual liberalism is a movement that tell women that self objectification and sexual exhibitionism is empowerment, so women will choose to engage in all kind of sexual activity without limitation, responsibility and commitment , since according to feminist sexual liberation this is some short of empowerment.

With feminist sexual liberalism comes hook up culture. Since sexual activities have no longer a limitation, women feel free to engage in quick, sexual, dating also called hook up, so while she’s still young, beautiful and attract a loot of men, she will hook up but not commit to anyone and while hook up culture is somehow beneficial to a small percentage of men, hooking up also destroy women capacity for a long term relationship.

And the last thing, but not less important, Hypergamy. Hypergamy is the natural female instinct where women select the best of the best male among the male at her disposal , this is a natural instinctive behavior that even exist among animals, but most women are not even aware it exist and they choose their male like that. So what’s the problem about it? you may ask, well, when you mix hypergamy + hook culture it becomes a problem. First off, women never date down, which means women will never hook up with a guy they perceive as being inferior in comparison to her. Second, since they keep looking for just 1 kind of man, the majority 90% men will be either rejected, ghosted or invisible for her. Because of hook up culture + hypergamy, women will keep searching 1 kind of man while rejecting the majority average men and after pilling up several partners during her life, they will quickly increase their body count and at the same time destroy her capacity to engage healthy in a long term relationship - Quora User
Technically, it's impossible for regular guys like us to find a gf in 2024

Women are to balme for this mess we are in

I wonder if he's lurked here?

I hate these times so damn much

we never stood a chance

Women will always be to blame. Even in religious texts women are considered evil. If you’re a Christian then you can blame the downfall of all of humanity on a woman, as Eve at the forbidden fruit which got both Adam and Eve cast out of the garden of eden, which was essentially a paradise with pain, suffering, or death. If that’s true, it’s no surprise the first sinner was a fucking foid

Nobody knows. This Quora post is a good justification for taking away womens rights
I'd say it's just him discerning facts of the blackpill, which is based & good.

When was this post made btw?

Women will always be to blame. Even in religious texts women are considered evil. If you’re a Christian then you can blame the downfall of all of humanity on a woman, as Eve at the forbidden fruit which got both Adam and Eve cast out of the garden of eden, which was essentially a paradise with pain, suffering, or death. If that’s true, it’s no surprise the first sinner was a fucking foid
Based. A lot of the Bible is metaphors for society building and best behaviors for people. I believe this falls under it as well. When women are free to choose and do whatever they want they bring chaos and destruction for others and themselves. I speak generally, of course, as there have been pious, decent women who have been able to reject their evil nature.

Link it next time please.

Very based thread. I'd like to add that their entitlement is also a problem. It's an extension of their hypergamy. Women not only just seek chad and to get free stuff just for existing, they feel like they deserve it. It's hardcore greed.

Very based thread. I'd like to add that their entitlement is also a problem. It's an extension of their hypergamy. Women not only just seek chad and to get free stuff just for existing, they feel like they deserve it. It's hardcore greed.
Exactly

Brutal finisher.

Women are to balme for this mess we are in
Women are cattle. The men who gave them rights are to blame.
A woman is an autonomous object, not a subject. They will always follow the orders that they are given or default to their nature.

quora is reddit for boomers

The 3 main reason of why it’s so hard to find a quality girlfriend nowadays are: Hypergamy, hook up culture and feminist sexual liberalism.

Feminist sexual liberalism is a movement that tell women that self objectification and sexual exhibitionism is empowerment, so women will choose to engage in all kind of sexual activity without limitation, responsibility and commitment , since according to feminist sexual liberation this is some short of empowerment.

With feminist sexual liberalism comes hook up culture. Since sexual activities have no longer a limitation, women feel free to engage in quick, sexual, dating also called hook up, so while she’s still young, beautiful and attract a loot of men, she will hook up but not commit to anyone and while hook up culture is somehow beneficial to a small percentage of men, hooking up also destroy women capacity for a long term relationship.

And the last thing, but not less important, Hypergamy. Hypergamy is the natural female instinct where women select the best of the best male among the male at her disposal , this is a natural instinctive behavior that even exist among animals, but most women are not even aware it exist and they choose their male like that. So what’s the problem about it? you may ask, well, when you mix hypergamy + hook culture it becomes a problem. First off, women never date down, which means women will never hook up with a guy they perceive as being inferior in comparison to her. Second, since they keep looking for just 1 kind of man, the majority 90% men will be either rejected, ghosted or invisible for her. Because of hook up culture + hypergamy, women will keep searching 1 kind of man while rejecting the majority average men and after pilling up several partners during her life, they will quickly increase their body count and at the same time destroy her capacity to engage healthy in a long term relationship - Quora User
For me im so rice and ugly id be fucked either way