Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are feminine looking faces on white men attractive?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I know that feminine looking asian are attractive to women, but what about white males? Does a good looking white man have to be masculine? I'm not talking about tranny's, just a feminine/androgynous face. They're indeed unmanly but not ugly neither.
I personally think that grown women even if they admit that feminine guys are good looking, they're naturally attracted to masculine men with square face and they rather date other woman if they're lesbian or bisexual than a androgynous looking guy imo.

I don't know any good examples of a grown up feminine face guy. Teen stars of course doesn't count, since they aren't fully grown up.

no heavy negative canthalt tilt potato jaw broad philtrum low digit ratio high testosterone faces are sexier

They are attractive on any race.

no this also goes for guys who suffer from babyface like me, girls treat you like a fucking child and its hard to be taken seriously.

Feminine faces are rarely attractive in men above 18