Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are femoids really any better than objects like chairs, toilets etc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Yes, that's why I said kid. :p I don't think teens are kids.
That makes sense. People should only be called kids if they are below 11 or something

They make good companion only because of sex, else a dog makes a better companion than them.

Because they're women and men once puberty kicks in!
Puberty is the line between kid and adult. Soycucks want age of consent miles away from it jfl

Puberty is the line between kid and adult. Soycucks want age of consent miles away from it jfl
I don't agree that it is the line in between, rather, it is the very line, once you cross it (enter puberty) you officially become a woman or man because you're able to breed now, biologically speaking.

I don't agree that it is the line in between, rather, it is the very line, once you cross it (enter puberty) you officially become a woman or man because you're able to breed now, biologically speaking.
When I said line, I meant that it is like a bridge. Once you step on it you become an adult as you are now capable of reproduction

When I said line, I meant that it is like a bridge. Once you step on it you become an adult as you are now capable of reproduction
I see, I thought you meant it was an in-between phase where you're not really a kid anymore and not really a woman or man yet. My bad.

I see, I thought you meant it was an in-between phase where you're not really a kid anymore and not really a woman or man yet. My bad.
Alright, good that it cleared up any confusion

It’s unbelievable. Many places in Europe have aoc as low as 14
Yep, actually there was a country in Europe where the AoC was 12, but they raised it to 16, I believe it was Spain?

better? Their function is different from that of a chair. Their function should be to reproduce the race and carry the biological legacy of the culture onwards. Without femoids your civilization dies within a generation. This sharp dichotomy between men and women as if the former is much better than the latter when the overwhelming majority of both genders are fucking filth in our modern era is unwarranted

Yep, actually there was a country in Europe where the AoC was 12, but they raised it to 16, I believe it was Spain?
The only countries with aoc that low are third world countries

Each object has a purpose. The purpose of a chair is to sit on it and the purpose of a toilet is to shit in it. The purpose of femoids is to cum on it and fuck it. Pretty much just for sexual pleasure. This means that femoids aren’t any better than household objects.

Also they lack the intelligence of a human being or even an animal. All they really are is just holes to be nutted in. That’s pretty much it. They aren’t sentient beings either. If you get try to get into an argument with one they just contradict themselves in the first sentence.

In the past I thought that femoids can be treated like livestock but they aren’t worthy of being considered livestock. It would be more accurate to treat them like property instead as they have the same value as a toilet. But even then atleast toilets don’t whine and complain
The only gender capable of giving birth. Without kids, no civilization.
So, they are better than objects. However they should never be given as many rights as men, otherwise your civlization may collapse.
A wife should always be the property of her man.

The only gender capable of giving birth. Without kids, no civilization.
So, they are better than objects. However they should never be given as many rights as men, otherwise your civlization may collapse.
A wife should always be the property of her man.
Houses are also objects. Without them there won’t be a civilization since people would freeze to death or get heat strokes. Same with food. People will starve without it. Foids only purpose is to give birth to new humans. They should be the property of it’s father and husband

Houses are also objects. Without them there won’t be a civilization since people would freeze to death or get heat strokes. Same with food. People will starve without it. Foids only purpose is to give birth to new humans. They should be the property of it’s father and husband
Yes, i agree with you on that. That was the point of my reply.
However, stating that they are less worthy than a chair is taking it too far. Unless you consider the need to sit to be more important than the need of your culture continuity.

At the end of the day, the service females provide is the most sought after necessity. That's why they have a higher bargain power over males.
If anything, simps are a mistake and are at fault.

Last edited:
Yes, i agree with you on that. That was the point of my reply.
However, stating that they are less worthy than a chair is taking it too far. Unless you consider the need to sit to be more important than the need of your culture continuity.

At the end of the day, the service females provide is the most sought after necessity. That's why they have a higher bargain power over males.
If anything, simps are a mistake and are at fault.
I compared them to chairs and toilets because like them foids only have one purpose which is to reproduce and also to use for sexual pleasure. But they can be compared to food, clothing, shelter etc

I compared them to chairs and toilets because like them foids only have one purpose which is to reproduce and also to use for sexual pleasure. But they can be compared to food, clothing, shelter etc
Just wanted to state that just because an object provides a service doesn't mean all services cant be put at the same value.
Simps enabled females to rise above the property status, the pandora box was therefore opened.

Just wanted to state that just because an object provides a service doesn't mean all services cant be put at the same value.
Simps enabled females to rise above the property status, the pandora box was therefore opened.
They really ruined everything. It is like as if the emperor of Rome all of a sudden decided to give a glass window human rights and threatened to imprison or murder anyone else who didn’t agree. It is complete madness

better than a chair maybe yes, but toilet is actually more useful most of the time