Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are fetuses alive or not?

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
I want to discuss Laci and Conner's law. It's a federal law that says it, "recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

The law applies in 38 states and "Only to certain offenses over which the United States government has jurisdiction, including certain crimes committed on federal properties, against certain federal officials and employees, and by members of the military. In addition, it covers certain crimes that are defined by statute as federal offenses wherever they occur, no matter who commits them, such as certain crimes of terrorism."[1] It also states that, "fetus or "unborn child" as a crime victim, at least for purposes of homicide or feticide."[1]
Laci and Conner's law applies to futuses no matter what stage of development they are.

Now I want to discuss Roe V Wayde. It's one of the most disputed laws in U.S. history. It states that, "Abortion is legal in all U.S. states, and every state has at least one abortion clinic."[2] So, by law, it's mandatory that every state have at least one abortion clinic operational at any given time. It continues, "The Court resolved this balancing test by tying state regulation of abortion to the three trimesters of pregnancy: during the first trimester, governments could not prohibit abortions at all; during the second trimester, governments could require reasonable health regulations; during the third trimester, abortions could be prohibited entirely so long as the laws contained exceptions for cases when they were necessary to save the life or health of the mother. The Court classified the right to choose to have an abortion as "fundamental", which required courts to evaluate challenged abortion laws under the "strict scrutiny" standard, the highest level of judicial review in the United States."[2]

So, let me get this straight... If a woman wants an abortion it's legal by law, and encouraged by society (national abortion day[3]) On the other hand, if she gets killed and happens to be pregnant, the "fetus" is considered alive and it's the worst thing any human is capable of doing, killing a pregnant woman. It seems like woman's morals are very flexible when it comes to their own children (or fetuses depending on their mood).

Sources:
[1] https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/108/hr1997/summary

[2]

[3]

Hello, foid, soy, or cuck.

I'm not reading past that title.

Joined Dec 19, 2020

Lowdickenergy? More like nodickenergy.

Spermatozoids are alive, so it’s kinda obvious the fetus is too.

Joined Dec 19, 2020

Off yourself you actual faggot. Post in sewer if your're going to be a low iq cuck and postmaxx.
That national abortion day is real. Roaties really have a whole day where the celebrate killing babies. Empathetic gender btw.

Last edited:

Joined Dec 19, 2020

Giga based

Yes there is something that have been discussed before. I remember TFM discussed this topic with HUMAN one time. All this is part of the simps in the state bowing to female voters. But If I know I will born with a recessive chin I would have aborted myself

So, let me get this straight... If a woman wants an abortion it's legal by law, and encouraged by society (national abortion day[3]) On the other hand, if she gets killed and happens to be pregnant, the "fetus" is considered alive and it's the worst thing any human is capable of doing, killing a pregnant woman. It seems like woman's morals are very flexible when it comes to their own children (or fetuses depending on their mood).
Yes. Cucked laws that serve women and don't care about logical consistency are cucked. Deciding factor as always are the cunts' feelings

Of course the fetuses are alive.

JFL at the fact that you can legelly abort a fetus but one can be charged with double homicide if you killed a pregnant woman.

bruh even plants are alive wtf are you on

they might've not developed a consciousness yet so to speak depending on the timespan of pregnancy

but they're alive nevertheless

abortion is based. Not being alive is the most based thing there is

faggots ITT:
Should abortion be allowed?
"nAH iTs mUrdER kILLiNGS bad!!1"
069   Copy

next thread: Do you wish your were aborted?
"Yes!"
069   Copy

Next thread: Unironically advocates for your mom and sister to be killed

Last edited:
yes. who gives a fuck. kill all the fetuses

If a women was on her way to an abortion clinic and on the way there got murdered by a vehicle. The person who drove the vehicle will get change for double homicide.

but if she got there safely and aborted her child its not homicide. Do you see the double standards here. in one instance the baby was a human but in an other is not a human.

It's a human or not.

abortion is based. Not being alive is the most based thing there is

faggots ITT:
Should abortion be allowed?
"nAH iTs mUrdER kILLiNGS bad!!1"
View attachment 401422
next thread: Do you wish your were aborted?
"Yes!"
View attachment 401422
Next thread: Unironically advocates for your mom and sister to be killed
View attachment 401423
Not being alive is based yet youre still alive and shitting up this forum. Make your dreams come true and kill yourself buddy

I like the idea of fetuses getting erased from existence, but I don't like the idea of women keeping being whores after abortion (because that's the only reason they fight so much for pro-choice rights).

didnt read all that but yeah they are

i support whichever position limits the rights of foids more

Pulse = living.

Not being alive is based yet youre still alive and shitting up this forum. Make your dreams come true and kill yourself buddy
You first cummy
I like the idea of fetuses getting erased from existence, but I don't like the idea of women keeping being whores after abortion (because that's the only reason they fight so much for pro-choice rights).
Based

It depends what stage of development we're talking about.

W*men aren't capable of objective morality.

They're about as alive as stem cells in a petri dish, in no way should unborn babies be counted as crime victims.