Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are guys and foids capable of being close friends without sex?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
@foofuufou told me that if a guy and a foid hang out a lot, that means they are fucking. Is this true? Are all the foids I know who are close with guys fucking them?

So you guys are telling me all the foids ive known, including my own family, who were close friends with a guy and hanging out a lot were actually fucking him?
Well it depends how long they hang out for but yes usually it will lead to sex because men and women can’t truly be just friends, they’ll always end up wanting more

So you guys are telling me all the foids ive known, including my own family, who were close friends with a guy and hanging out a lot were actually fucking him?
Not necessarily it just simply put foids can't be "friends" with men even chads:feelzez:

Yeah but it's cucked
:yes:
Unless you're getting sex on the side, if you have a female friend and she gets fucked a lot while you rot it is cucked af

Hypothetically, if both of them find each other unattractive and share the same interests/hobbies, then yes.

@foofuufou told me that if a guy and a foid hang out a lot, that means they are fucking. Is this true? Are all the foids I know who are close with guys fucking them?
No

Are all the foids I know who are close with guys fucking them?

I'm not sure.

My half-cousin's "friend" died in a car accident. She was crying over him.

I mean, the thing is, usually we find foids boring really. And usually foids don't have their own hobbies/interests, they just do the same what the guy they like does. So, here's why in reality, it's not a friendship. It's either a foid who wanna have sex with her Chad "friend" or a normie/incel who's in love with his female "friend".
To be honest, it's hard to find a friend as an incel. Even some incels try to larp like they're normies, so they try to befriends normies (and even Chads, and foids) instead of incels. They think incels "drag them down", you know. JFL.

Last edited:
guy-foid "friendship"
=
guy hoping to get chosen for sex while foid keeps him around as plan B

guy-foid "friendship"
=
guy hoping to get chosen for sex while foid keeps him around as plan B
This. Though in our case, we're not plan B. We're just those whom they don't even want around at all.

it's possible if there is no physical attraction from either one

you guys are forgetting the all mighty "friendzone". ever heard of that, inkwels?

ever heard of the term "emotional tampon"?

women will use guys she never plans to fuck as a support punching bag. that is, if youre NT and jestermaxxed enough to even qualify to be used in this way.

the only time a foid is fucking a guy "friend" is if he is chadlite+, or super money/statusmaxxed

it's possible if there is no physical attraction from either one
if the foid is so fucking nasty that you wouldnt even consider getting dome from her, you can bet shes atleast 3 or 4 points below you and feels attraction towards you. there is no such think as "no physical attraction" to your looksmatch foid equivelent, or even within 1-2 points down. she has to be 3+ points lower than you to not even consider getting ANYTHING at all sexually done. and 3 points above is when a foid is willing to settle for a guy. which means she finds YOU attractive. so this point is also nil
Hypothetically, if both of them find each other unattractive and share the same interests/hobbies, then yes.
read above

This. Though in our case, we're not plan B. We're just those whom they don't even want around at all.
yeah, indeed. I think even having female friends is a questionable thing for an "incel" but I'm not saying it can't happen.

if the foid is so fucking nasty that you wouldnt even consider getting dome from her, you can bet shes atleast 3 or 4 points below you and feels attraction towards you. there is no such think as "no physical attraction" to your looksmatch foid equivelent, or even within 1-2 points down. she has to be 3+ points lower than you to not even consider getting ANYTHING at all sexually done. and 3 points above is when a foid is willing to settle for a guy. which means she finds YOU attractive. so this point is also nil

read above
Okay, but that's why I used the word "hypothetically" there. Though call me a volcel or a coper, but now I'm not really attracted to ugly girls (3/10), though they're my looksmatches. I just think: "Fuck it. If no foids want me, then why should I jerk off to ugly foids at all?" IMO, it's a good cope. Besides, cummaxxing helps me too.

Okay, but that's why I used the word "hypothetically" there. Though call me a volcel or a coper, but now I'm not really attracted to ugly girls (3/10), though they're my looksmatches. I just think: "Fuck it. If no foids want me, then why I should jerk off to ugly foids at all?" IMO, it's a good cope. Besides, cummaxxing helps me too.
its impossible for a thin girl to be a 3/10. 3/10 is obesity territory or extreme facial disfugration if she is thin. if you are not obese, then your looksmatch is a thin homely girl with maybe a bit mental problems. most guys would rate said girl at 5/10 because shes not fat.

chicks will rate a fit guy with a average face 3/10 because theyre fucking retarded. in all reality youre probably 5/10 by normal standards. eugenics standards arnt reality

its impossible for a thin girl to be a 3/10.
Well. I judge them only according to face mostly (if they're not very obese or skinny). So, it's possible (at least, for me). Asymmetric face, fucked-up facial bones, teeth, nose, for example.
most guys would rate said girl at 5/10 because shes not fat.
This is true. But due to my ugliness and all my sufferings which have happened due to my looks, I now pay a lot of attention to anyone's looks.
It's just a cope maybe, but still.
in all reality youre probably 5/10 by normal standards. eugenics standards arnt reality
I hate to say it, but I'm a subhuman, a 3/10, unfortunately. Just like my mother, but she's a foid, so it's not a big deal for her.

I hate to say it, but I'm a subhuman, a 3/10, unfortunately. Just like my mother, but she's a foid, so it's not a big deal for her.
still youre atleast entitled to a non-fat girl whos slightly more attractive then you. all through history foids have always been more attractive then their husbands/bf whatever, because thats what foids are supposed to be, look more attractive jfl. men arnt supposed to look pretty jfl. stupid shit.

you guys are forgetting the all mighty "friendzone". ever heard of that, inkwels?

ever heard of the term "emotional tampon"?

women will use guys she never plans to fuck as a support punching bag. that is, if youre NT and jestermaxxed enough to even qualify to be used in this way.

the only time a foid is fucking a guy "friend" is if he is chadlite+, or super money/statusmaxxed

still youre atleast entitled to a non-fat girl whos slightly more attractive then you. all through history foids have always been more attractive then their husbands/bf whatever, because thats what foids are supposed to be, look more attractive jfl. men arnt supposed to look pretty jfl. stupid shit.
Now I feel like I'd prefer a fatter foid with a better face over a thinner foid with a worse face. JFL. But what matters for foids is face only. Not height, not body type.

They cant be friends. Period.

Orbiters, my friend, orbiters

Guy believed in personality, much like I did, once. Hopefully he got a new personality.

Dull1

Dull2

Dull4

Incels and foids cannot be friends. A Chad can be friends with a foid because he is sexually fulfilled but he would probably end up fucking his foid friend

So in conclusion no

Incels and foids cannot be friends

Hahaha..."Best Friend".

The male below is a blue-eyed, pale male. I've never spoken to him much at all.

Bl1

(Joshua Moon, creator of Kiwi Farms...!)

Bl3

Bl4

Bl5