Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to punish foids

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
Foids are so fucking shallow and deceiving and that fact is only we know what they are truly like i want to hurt them so much my entire life they have treated me like shit not once have i been treated with common decency by a foid outside of my family the fact the law and soyciety stops me from enacting my revenge on vile sluts like foids makes me enraged

I only enjoy watching roasties suffer. They feel this way about us sub 5 men, why not feel the same way about them

One thing that make me anger about fags is that they call everything homophobia or transphobia
Nigger why should be scared of a faggot, i only hate them but scared no

I only enjoy watching roasties suffer. They feel this way about us sub 5 men, why not feel the same way about them
Some guy posted a video on a thread here about foids being beated the shit out :feelsLSD: the second thing i remember was the joker avi

It's not the hypergamy that infuriates me, it's the overall indifference from society.

can't we all work in politics and slowly change things (at least something instead of nothing) and at least make the future generation livable