Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are humans evolutionarily wired to not commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Evolution is supposedly about "progress" yet many people today are depressed, suicidal, but don't have the balls to rope. I suppose the reason why is because those that do rope get their genes weeded out. So there must be genes that program our minds with bluepill delusions such as "it'll get better" when in reality it will only get worse so we don't blow our brains out.

Last edited:
We made to survive
so when you commit suicide, part of you literally tries to stop yourself and keep surviving

Suicide is cucked. You should at least confront somone who is causing you pain and show them how you feel.

i mean your brain stops you from doing allot of self harm to your self? have you ever wondered why when you bite your arm you barley do anything or break flesh. but when you bite into chicken or harder things you use the full force of your mouth

your brain does allot of stop by its self

Suicide is cucked. You should at least confront somone who is causing you pain and show them how you feel.
Spoken like a true peabrain, suicide requires immense bravery.

Punished for the act through religious teaching (hell)
Lack of access to painless methods
Fear of failure & being paralyzed/vegetable
Others intervening
Guilt of making friends/family unhappy

yes. Our gay nigger DNA is made to keep us alive even as poor ugly trash

You don’t go to jail after you go to meet gandi
So let's say you do a deed that will result in jail yeah, how you gonna go to Gandhi before ya go to jail? Don't say gun as it's very limited access in a global sense & we ain't all Hamburger boys.

So let's say you do a deed that will result in jail yeah, how you gonna go to Gandhi before ya go to jail? Don't say gun as it's very limited access in a global sense & we ain't all Hamburger boys.

If pain is enough even deer with run off cliffs.

is the survival instinct

I dont understand why suicide is cucked? Its literally the least cucked thing you can do. Youre taking control of the very thing that everybody says you cant. Your life.

I’m just saying don’t go out alone JFL.

There could be an evolutionary logic to why suicide is difficult to achieve. It could just be the nature of the act (death) does not leave people with the genetic predisposition to commit suicide. It could have been breeded out of our genetic code and we are only left with the urge to keep on surviving.

Evolution is supposedly about "progress" yet many people today are depressed, suicidal, but don't have the balls to rope. I suppose the reason why is because those that do rope get their genes weeded out. So there must be genes that program our minds with bluepill delusions such as "it'll get better" when in reality it will only get worse so we don't blow our brains out.

For most people yes

Inceldom is caused by existence, so I should basically start killing my parents lol

yes they are, like every single living being.

We’re literally made to cope

We love coping otherwise we wouldn't reach this far.