Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are incels really out of touch? [take this test]

@Ron.Belgrade

would you mind if I edited your post to make this a poll?

I also wish people clearly stated their race too that could also be tracked

would you mind if I edited your post to make this a poll?

I also wish people clearly stated their race too that could also be tracked
Sure bro. :feelscomfy:

Some of the PEOPLE who identify themselves as ´incel´, are out of touch cause they never leave their basement and LDAR 24/7 inside. However, The blackpill itself is real and based on facts. Some Brocels are super High IQ, they back everything up with statistics and Data, while having a decent amount of knowledge themselves already. they are educated on Topics regarding male/female dynamics and the Manosphere. Others are just dumb AF and talk out of their Ass.

Screenshot 2024 02 10 234022

Fair enough for being drunk and bitter about the rotten quality of human nature

This survey tests how naturally capable of analyzing normie social rules and customs you are compared to the average person, if the majority of incels really are wildly delusional basement dwelling subhumans then it should be reflected in the scores people get here. Keep in mind that a higher score isn't necessarily correlated with NT or being a normgroid yourself:

So ironically it may be the sub 5 outcastcels constantly autistically analyzing normies and whores from afar that are the best at predicting said normies' behavior. Strange isn't it boyos? :feelshmm:

Post your scores in the replies btw, I got around 81%. Considering I have 0 friends the trend seems to hold so far.
I know social rules I just reject them

96.7% scorer here

28 or 62.8% I misread two questions and I know I answered wrong

I'm not taking Ur test jew

Users who are viewing this thread

• InceldianWarrior
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6