Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are internet memes mostly dead now?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I don't really see them online as much anymore, like we've got the Pepe reaction images here but go back to the 2000's-2010's and meme images and jokes were everywhere on the internet. Seems like emojis replaced them as everyone moved over to smartphones. Or maybe I'm just old and out of the loop.

No bugs bunny

I don't really see them online as much anymore, like we've got the Pepe reaction images here but go back to the 2000's-2010's and meme images and jokes were everywhere on the internet. Seems like emojis replaced them as everyone moved over to smartphones. Or maybe I'm just old and out of the loop.
Internet memes aren't dead but TikTok and specifically reddit ruined them.

Gigachad memes seem to be the most popular these days.

Maymays were better in the 2000s tbh

Internet memes aren't dead but TikTok and specifically reddit ruined them.
Gigachad memes seem to be the most popular these days.
So those tiktok videos of Chad looking into the camera or some foid with her ass hanging out doing something dumb are the memes of today?
Maymays were better in the 2000s tbh
:yes:
Everything good has already been created. We are just heading toward entropy now.
Sure feels that way, the golden years of the internet are long gone.

So those tiktok videos of Chad looking into the camera or some foid with her ass hanging out doing something dumb are the memes of today?

:yes:

Sure feels that way, the golden years of the internet are long gone.
Yep, memes are just a way for chads and foids to fuel their narcissism. Maybe once in awhile an ugly jestermaxxer. The creative golden age is dead.

Yep, memes are just a way for chads and foids to fuel their narcissism. Maybe once in awhile an ugly jestermaxxer. The creative golden age is dead.
All about those likes and e-clout these days.