Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess we are doing flags now

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Inspired by our current flag, and inspired by @AsiaCel's attempts to redesign our flag, I decided to make something myself. I present to you, my proposal for our new flag:

Untitled 1

About the design:

I made it in Illustrator, which means that I could export this as an SVG, making it infinitely scalable.

Like our current flag, the step-gradient from white to black represents the different degrees of inceldom with the whitest part being the normies and the darkest part being the truecels. The circle with the spikes in the middle is based on the male gender symbol, representing the fact that only men can be affected by inceldom.

I decided not to just slap the male gender symbol into the center, but add additional "arrows" (spikes), for a few reasons:
  • Someone might interpret this as one of them LGBT pride flags if I did
  • This would make the design non-symmetrical
  • A circle with an arrow doesn't look as scary as a ring of spikes
This circle with the spikes also represents us. The circle itself symbolizing that we're in this together and the spikes symbolizing that it's us against them. If they want to mess with us, they will hurt themselves on the spikes.

The plus represents normies attacking us from all sides. Constantly insulting us, "exposing" us, laughing at us, etc. We are the center of their attention. And in this context, the step-gradient could be interpreted as we as a community protecting and supporting each other.

If anyone has suggestions for improvements/adjustments, feel free to tell me. I will implement them if I like them enough/have the time.

Ngl reminded me of ezic flag from paper please. It's a good start, but the glow effect, I realized, looks "cheap", solid outline is better after all

Ngl reminded me of ezic flag from paper please. It's a good start, but the glow effect, I realized, looks "cheap", solid outline is better after all
Untitled 2

Like so? Looks kind of empty. Maybe we should do something with the four stripes like in your profile picture?

should've been colored black, blue, red or black and red or black n blue

should've been colored black, blue, red or black and red or black n blue
This kind of flag already exists but is not used as it looks like a fag flag that already exists. Check the incels wiki.

Based and PapersPleasepilled.

It looks nice but it's too "designerish." Flags should be symbolic, first of all.

It looks nice but it's too "designerish." Flags should be symbolic, first of all.
I was thinking of adding the BMW logo in the center, as a homage to ER

It looks cool. Way better than that lgbt flag with the different shades of grey

Çest merdé!

What happened to the kicking, hands pocket guy with the blue background?

What's with the GrAYscale faggy shit rag?

FLAGGOTS!

Çest merdé!

What happened to the kicking, hands pocket guy with the blue background?

What's with the GrAYscale faggy shit rag?

FLAGGOTS!
The hands pocket guy isn‘t really scary. Our flag should not be laughed at.

If you have better color suggestions, hit me.

The hands pocket guy isn‘t really scary. Our flag should not be laughed at.

If you have better color suggestions, hit me.
Cops always yell...

"Take you're hands out of you're pockets!"

That means its scary. Very scary!