Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Jews the master race

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Jews have the highest IQ in the World, have the highest per capita rate of nobel laureates, live in a self-declared militant ethno-state, have the only first world country with high birth rates, have the World superpower at their feet grovelling, plus their women are cute hook noses with massive milkers.

Note this only applies to Ashkenazi Jews, not sandnigger kikes (Mizrahim) or those coping nignogs in America who LARP as Jews.

Jews should be worshipped by all.

wheres the proof they have the highest iq?

anglos were the master race but not anymore I guess

wheres the proof they have the highest iq?

Their average I.Q is about 110, the highest in the world (Europe, America, South Africa). They also have the highest standard deviation at 17, which further increases their representation among the highest I.Q.

If SFcels were to choose one, then yes, they would be the most accurate pick. :feelskek:

Well they own everything so yes

kicked out of 109 country yet still made it so i guess so

View attachment 664328
these infiltrators can never pass making these swerves
Mahatma can suck my kids dick anytime!

"Oh, thank you for the lovely dinner... You have such a lovely home... BTW, did you know that mahatma Gandhi sucked Roberto's baby dick? .... Show them you're dick Roberto!"

Lol

Jk

Yes, and the nazis has a slave morality mindset

Sephardi Jews = Sabir people

195B304B D2D1 46AC BE89 974C80BCEE37

ASHKENAZ in the land of Asguaz

E3F8D73E 268D 4F6F A9BD D964D31BDF24

no. they are parasites who spend their time controlling and worshipping the money supply while larping as being pious and the chosen race

They're responsible for globohomo and control the western world. Why do you think Israel was created and how do you think it resisted against multiple larger countries?

They're cancer of the planet. They don't play by the rules.