Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truly, men are the more empathetic gender.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
We men have died, suffered, and endured the most frightening of hardships so women could live better lives. We walked so they could run. We have done so much for them, yet the still disrespect, reject, and laugh at us.

"Women are the empathetic gender bro :soy:" For who? That's right! Their "Empathy" only reaches so far.

Foids call us "losers" but without us, what would they be? For all of humanity, women have relied on the contributions of men. To all the IT copers saying women don't need men, YES THEY DO. Everything was built, invented, and maintained by a man. Why aren't there any matriarchal societies? (Apart from that obscure Amazonian tribe that hasn't advanced past the stone age :feelskek:) That's because foids are incapable of innovation. See how downright allergic they are to good, honest hard work?

Toilets are like parasitic leeches, claiming all the credit for what others have done.

Cucks are to blame for this too. Instead of putting the parasites in their place, they tell them how great a job they are doing. Imagine telling a pocket-picker that he is a good thief!

Cuckservatives would claim that women fill the role of child bearers. But the birth rates have been skyrocketing - in the wrong direction. Clearly, they are not doing their jobs. Now, foids demand things like abortion and birth control (For free even!) to have even less responsibility in our soyciety. They throw away their own children like trash, yet simps still treat them like queens? Remember! These are the people you're dying for in times of great hardship and war. Desperate cucks are the ones that let foids run amok. What simps don't realize is that they would get MUCH MORE pussy if they enslaved those parasitic urinals. The birthrate in Afghanistan is amongst the highest in the world - and they are one of the most (if not the most!) misogynistic societies on this cucked planet.

Everything good has come from a man. Almost all of the problems plaguing soyciety have stemmed from women in one way or another.

Nah, fuck men, too. Most are thugs, assholes and other scumbags.

Nah, fuck men, too. Most are thugs, assholes and other scumbags.
This^
I aspire for total Extinction of the species. Since, no one is really your ally, except fellow sufferers-

This^
I aspire for total Extinction of the species. Since, no one is really your ally, except fellow sufferers-

i'd rather just cull groups that are "bad". I still want the best for normies that I don't hate.

i'd rather just cull groups that are "bad". I still want the best for normies that I don't hate.
No, total normie death
for every incel that is made!

No Way GIF

Do you find that the biggest simps amongst them are traditionally macho faggots and jock types?
Yes, that includes all the petty shitty behavior they do to appear valuable in the eyes of Devils. Just cucks to be used and discarded.

So unfathomably true, I always have seen men be more kind, loving, and empathetic than foids. Foids are typically selfish and only care about themselves.

Obviously it is, empathy is a product of intelligence not emotions. Although men generally has deeper and more profound emotional intelligence too