Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are lower IQ males more violent?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
or can higher IQ males be just as violent too?

just wondering. am looking to avoid any violent situations myself here.

Lower IQ means they personally act violent; high IQ means they send their friends and psychologically attack you.
People act the same at all levels of intelligence: there are sadistic people classified as geniuses and people with intellectual disabilities that are as gentle as sheep.

Last edited:
low IQ people tend to get into physical fights
most violent criminals are low IQ

Lower IQ usually means lower inhibation and thus more prone to physical violence but
high IQ means they send their friends and psychologically attack you.
People act the same at all levels of intelligence

Both can be just as violent but the expression will usually be different ie the low IQ black let’s say will attack you in broad daylight in front of multiple witnesses and their ifag camera recording devices because the black is a ferocious low IQ savage by nature and will attack first and think later, well that’s if the black ever decides to think at all.:feelskek:

Whereas your average super intelligent high IQ type of individual like a white, an asian or a top Jew Rabbi will organize and plot for something bad of a violent nature to happen to you behind the scenes that they can’t legally be connected to easily if at all.:feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/rKuSoaIbpFU

Lower IQ means they personally act violent; high IQ means they send their friends and psychologically attack you.
People act the same at all levels of intelligence. There are sadistic people classified as geniuses and people with intellectual disabilities that are as gentle as sheep.
i see. surely being high IQ can allow you to avoid that bs though?

whereas you're bound to being violent as a low iq male

i see. surely being high IQ can allow you to avoid that bs though?

whereas you're bound to being violent as a low iq male
High IQ means they use violence for goals and low IQ means they will act irrationally; this can depend on mental illness though.

high iq males have cunning and wit and will wait for the perfect time to strike

High IQ means they use violence for goals and low IQ means they will act irrationally; this can depend on mental illness though.
not necessarily but more likely then if you had a higher IQ.
i see. wanna avoid all bullshit in my life here, so gonna use whatever IQ i have to avoid any violence, whether it's physical fights or whatever else

I'm low IQ but not violent

yes and also they have dark triad personality

no. most people are pathetically low iq, yet they're domesticable and passive like dogs.

Using niggas as an example I would say theres a correlation.

violence comes down to relatively superior position given opportunity.

cruelty, sadism, homicidal and suicidal ideation signals psychosis and high intelligence. you're the ,,protagonist" if you possess those traits.

Last edited:

High IQ males get low IQ males to do the violence for them. High IQ males can be far more violent and insidious. The scope of the kind of damage they can do is orders of magnitude higher than anything a low IQ thug can do.

Last edited:
High IQ violence tends to be more hidden and psychological with far more devestating impacts.

It depends. Both could be for sure.
Low IQ men do tend to resort to violence far more often I find. That's all they have is that primitive barbaric instinct. They are too stupid to realize the legal risk is in no way worth the 'respect' or whatever dumb ass 'cause' they think they have.

High IQ violence tends to be more hidden and psychological with far more devestating impacts.
i see. yea i was thinking that, but i didn't have rly think about it as violence. but yea i guess it definitely constitutes as violence too.

hence "psychological warfare"