Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are male problems just a matter of lookism?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I do not want to compare male vs male looks rather male vs female here.

Are all the discrimination we face as males compared to females the same kind of discrimination incel looking males face when compared to chads?

This is chuando tan, former model from singapore, turned 58 few days ago. I bet no one in real life subconsciously treats him as a man in his late 50’s approaching 60’s no matter that he actually is 58. This is because people treat you based on your biological age, not your chronological one (aka the age they can perceive subconsciously)

Now this cunt is a biological dude

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/A68-MCGq0EU

However i bet no one treat this person as a dude. “He” has no incel related problems, not going to be a social reject, not ending up in the 80% (male) homeless crowd, being drafted, getting more jail time for same crime and so on and so forth.

It’s like lower neoteny doom ALL men (chads included) compared to ALL women to worse looks hence creating a subconscious un-eliminable lookist discrimination against ALL men even by men themselves (that’s also the reason why foid homosexuality is not even remotely as gross as male homosexuality, for example). Some men can somehow float better than the rest because of chad looks yet they still are seen as disposable when compared to average foid

Inceldom is a problem by "human rights" and liberalism. The idea that everyone are equal and therefore politically equal treatment. "Free love" didn't existed before the 1900s or at least not nuxg as it is in the shape today.

In the past, internet didn't existed, therefore the effect chads had was much lower in the sexual market. Also, marriages were based on family connections, country relations, or business. Arranged marriages were the norm.

Women in workplace also undermined one bargaining chip men had, and that was money/status.

Inceldom is a problem by "human rights" and liberalism. The idea that everyone are equal and therefore politically equal treatment. "Free love" didn't existed before the 1900s or at least not nuxg as it is in the shape today.

In the past, internet didn't existed, therefore the effect chads had was much lower in the sexual market. Also, marriages were based on family connections, country relations, or business. Arranged marriages were the norm.

Women in workplace also undermined one bargaining chip men had, and that was money/status.
There's more reasons, but these are the main reasons that makes the biggest impact.

Every single one of my problems in life can be traced back to my looks.

If I was better looking, I wouldn't have 16,000 posts on this nigger website.

My point was different. You are comparing male vs male looks while i am saying being perceived as male lookwise is the root of all discrimination we suffer

What made women so privileged is their female looks making them more valuable than Chads themselves. That was my point

What made women so privileged is their female looks making them more valuable than Chads themselves. That was my point
Sorry, I was sprinting and only NPC-read the title.

Anyway, I can agree somewhat. Neoteny means a nonthreat, since men are competitive by nature; however, I'd also argue that there may be other factors.

For example, kpop stars are neotenous, but people think they're a threat and dislike them.

:yes::yes:

Even if there was disease that killed all plus 5 men women still would be too entitled to go get on with a sub5 man.

Because the average man is ugly and has 0 sexual appeal, let alone being below average
If that was the case, then why Nordic men have to import lots of SEA mail order brides?

The average looks level of men has nothing to do with the sexual market

Not only that, but men are also seen as expendable, unlike women. Plus society has no empathy for men and even the empathy for Chad is limited

Trannygun 2

Not only that, but men are also seen as expendable, unlike women. Plus society has no empathy for men and even the empathy for Chad is limited
In my theory this is a "timeline mismatch" of traditional values and modern mating market. Giving men less privileges made sense in the past when a man could easily get a house, a wife and a car etc. basically the american dream.

But boomers not acknowledging that young men can't do these, still sticks to the old mindset that it's our fault.

Exactly my point

I do not want to compare male vs male looks rather male vs female here.

Are all the discrimination we face as males compared to females the same kind of discrimination incel looking males face when compared to chads?

This is chuando tan, former model from singapore, turned 58 few days ago. I bet no one in real life subconsciously treats him as a man in his late 50’s approaching 60’s no matter that he actually is 58. This is because people treat you based on your biological age, not your chronological one (aka the age they can perceive subconsciously)

Now this cunt is a biological dude

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/A68-MCGq0EU

However i bet no one treat this person as a dude. “He” has no incel related problems, not going to be a social reject, not ending up in the 80% (male) homeless crowd, being drafted, getting more jail time for same crime and so on and so forth.

It’s like lower neoteny doom ALL men (chads included) compared to ALL women to worse looks hence creating a subconscious un-eliminable lookist discrimination against ALL men even by men themselves (that’s also the reason why foid homosexuality is not even remotely as gross as male homosexuality, for example). Some men can somehow float better than the rest because of chad looks yet they still are seen as disposable when compared to average foid

yes its all just lookism
when you look good enough you can fuck jbs
and people will say they want you to rape them

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

Because the average man is ugly and has 0 sexual appeal, let alone being below average
Yes and even Chad has a very unstable position. Chadlite prettyboys can SOMETIMES have some human compassion coming from foids while masculine frame mogger chads are force to keep fighting and going or they end up in the trash bin just like other cels

Kinda expected some low awareness cel to mismatch this for trannyposting because of reality glitching. Really. Surprised there wasn't more. Anyway my point is still the same: being perceived as male subconsciously inherently makes people less interested in you. Both males and females

Yes and even Chad has a very unstable position. Chadlite prettyboys can SOMETIMES have some human compassion coming from foids while masculine frame mogger chads are force to keep fighting and going or they end up in the trash bin just like other cels
I agree, we'd like to think the reason we don't find men attractive is purely because we ourselves are men and not gay, but in reality part of it is because men are just ugly and lack neoteny like you said, and the female brain is not THAT different from our brain, they don't find the average man a lot more attractive than we do

Female homosexuality is not talked about enough. Girls can flirt with each other and go unpunished, while dudes have to prove their sexuality in order to fit in.

I agree, we'd like to think the reason we don't find men attractive is purely because we ourselves are men and not gay, but in reality part of it is because men are just ugly and lack neoteny like you said, and the female brain is not THAT different from our brain, they don't find the average man a lot more attractive than we do
Very good point. Heterosexual women are WAY more at ease with the idea of shooting erotic content/sleeping with other women than heterosexual men are with other men. Even trad women who will swear that they actually like men, they are fully straight blablabla will actually choose the company of another female rather than that of a male (not even for erotic stuff just the company or sharing spaces together), the same cannot be said about men AT ALL.

Even though men don't become gay when they see Chads and foids actually get horny, you can see how foid are just as disgusted by the idea of intimate company with the average man as non gay men are.

The point is the real difference in lookism is female vs male rather than chad vs incel
i agree 100%
I made this thread where I explained how gender pill is biggest pill because women have natural ingroup and shit

i agree 100%
I made this thread where I explained how gender pill is biggest pill because women have natural ingroup and shit

Men are not made to be liked or have inherent value. Men are made to have external value. When that external value is inflated by female emancipation plus female hypergamy being a male just becomes a handicap.

Also men are litterally slightly more adult version of women. Operative foids basically. Masculinity has been built by foids with wombs forcing foids without wombs (males) to "grow up" more and acquire resources to compensate for their lack of wombs and eggs

Men are not made to be liked or have inherent value. Men are made to have external value. When that external value is inflated by female emancipation plus female hypergamy being a male just becomes a handicap.

Also men are litterally slightly more adult version of women. Operative foids basically. Masculinity has been built by foids with wombs forcing foids without wombs (males) to "grow up" more and acquire resources to compensate for their lack of wombs and eggs
exactly, thats why they found that gender stereotyping comes from women not men

Very good point. Heterosexual women are WAY more at ease with the idea of shooting erotic content/sleeping with other women than heterosexual men are with other men. Even trad women who will swear that they actually like men, they are fully straight blablabla will actually choose the company of another female rather than that of a male (not even for erotic stuff just the company or sharing spaces together), the same cannot be said about men AT ALL.

Even though men don't become gay when they see Chads and foids actually get horny, you can see how foid are just as disgusted by the idea of intimate company with the average man as non gay men are.
Yeah, basically faggots are the only group of humans that actually like men, and even that's only because they're fucked in the head, yet even a lot of fags are chad only :what:

Basically male = nightmare difficulty unless you have redeeming qualities

exactly, thats why they found that gender stereotyping comes from women not men

The only mothers who enforce "less" gender stereotypes than fathers are libtard ones who actually push for libtard gender stereotype for their male kids (basically turning them into simps who give foids same authority withou accountability)

Yeah, basically faggots are the only group of humans that actually like men, and even that's only because they're fucked in the head, yet even a lot of fags are chad only :what:

Basically male = nightmare difficulty unless you have redeeming qualities
There was a famous saying "Women don't like men, faggots like men, women like money"

Giga over

Looks are your entire social value, so yes.

Most incel problems are attributed to a technological society.

Most female problems are made up, apart from physical problems.

Looks are everything

ugliest foid will get laid before ugliest man