Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Autistic Chad got toilet to break the Sorority and punch another toilet in the face

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hxqIwYFylX0?si=JO2cIOGhAjKPoVOw

The rare Autistic men that can ascend are usually Chad's, Chad's spell over toilets is so powerful that it can allow them to break the Sorority.

Interestingly enough, being a Chad doesn't save you from being bullied by toilets, they will bully any male because they see males as being beneath them, but this toilet actually broke the sisterhood in order to avenge her Autistic Chad husband.

While Chad's life is still extremely difficult compared to the life of ANY toilet, his life is just so much more amazing compared to us. There are tonnes of neurotypical men on this forum that will never have with this 'Tism sufferer enjoys.

She needs to clarify how handsome her autistic man is to save her social status.

Proof or didn't happen. Joking aside, I think she is high on the early 20s romance.

sounds like larp to me

If true, she better pray her spawn ain't autistic.
Nothing good can come from being autistic.
I would know.

At least this one didn't get cucked by a door

sounds based. i wonder how autistic he is, like, is he intellectually deficient or has he merely some speech-oriented and pattern-recognition proclivities?

This would never happen for an autistic subhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back