Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are most incels victims of gangstalking?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I have a feeling not all incels are targeted individuals but most targeted individuals are incels. I have been a victim of systematic gangstalking for almost 4 years now. I am followed on foot, car, plain and helicopter by various anonymous people wherever I go and in my home. They also cyber bully me and let me know they are watching me. Is any other incel go through this? Why do they do this? Do they just believe every sub 6 male deserves to be tortured and harassed this way?

it's been proven that some fellow incels have been followed or doxxed by fanatics and/or police so I can't say that you aren't 100% being stalked

however getting stalked for 4 years? i don't buy it. at that point i think you are just paranoid and seeing things that you want to see
also, if you do drugs i would say cut down on the drugs

I’M YOUR FBI GANGSTALKER I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE IM GOING TO ARREST YOU YOU SHOULDNT HAVE MADE THIS POST IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU

HOLY FUCK IM COMING FOR U CHECK YOUR WINDOWS AND LOCK YOUR DOOR IM IN THAT VAN OUTSIDE

I’M YOUR FBI GANGSTALKER I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE IM GOING TO ARREST YOU YOU SHOULDNT HAVE MADE THIS POST IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU

HOLY FUCK IM COMING FOR U CHECK YOUR WINDOWS AND LOCK YOUR DOOR IM IN THAT VAN OUTSIDE
Lol I know You follow me everywhere first on reddit now here

dats rite inkwell, run for your life :soy::soy::soy::soy:

it's been proven that some fellow incels have been followed or doxxed by fanatics and/or police so I can't say that you aren't 100% being stalked

however getting stalked for 4 years? i don't buy it. at that point i think you are just paranoid and seeing things that you want to see
also, if you do drugs i would say cut down on the drugs
dude really said helicopters are following him as well.
I think he might just be schizo

I'm pretty sure people here know who I am

@Diocel

Paranoid schizophrenia?

I don't get why people call us schizos.

Gang Stalking is old news and has been around for decades. It's literally an industry.

Most targets are incels, it's easy to justify gang stalking when the target already despised because of his looks or height.

I wouldn’t worry about it...

I don’t support rape but I also have no sympathy for most raped women since most of them are terrible human beings and whores anyway.

Sounds like delusional thoughts of persecution.
Do you feel like youre being secretly recorded on cameras by any chance?

I have a feeling not all incels are targeted individuals but most targeted individuals are incels. I have been a victim of systematic gangstalking for almost 4 years now. I am followed on foot, car, plain and helicopter by various anonymous people wherever I go and in my home. They also cyber bully me and let me know they are watching me. Is any other incel go through this? Why do they do this? Do they just believe every sub 6 male deserves to be tortured and harassed this way?
you should take your meds

Cope if you think anyone cares about you.

:feelskek: When I was manicpsychotic I was setting up a gangstalking support group dedsrs :feelskek::feelskek:

Never came to fruition tho I was too distractable. A schizo anti gangstalk collective wouldve been the most powerful lolcow that even flatearthers would tremble at

Gangstalking does exist and is applied tho

Not every gangstalk victim is schizocel but a lot of then sure are :lul:

Last edited:
I don't get why people call us schizos.

Gang Stalking is old news and has been around for decades. It's literally an industry.

Most targets are incels, it's easy to justify gang stalking when the target already despised because of his looks or height.
You bring up an interesting point, I have never heard of a Chad being gangstalked.

why do you think posting asking on here will stop us?

You are very important!

You are very important!
No I’m not. People just get off on following around a lonely subhuman and make him feel like shit. I think they will get extra pleasure if they get me to commit suicide.

What do you do nigga ?

Gangstalking is a real think and there are many victims of it. There are the cases of the so-called "targeted individuals" which is a very real, and terrifying thing that would drive anyone insane. I don't think this a joke at all.

this is called schizophrenia

No I’m not. People just get off on following around a lonely subhuman and make him feel like shit. I think they will get extra pleasure if they get me to commit suicide.
You must commit sui be4 you can fuck the who're raw and she gives birth to the bastard leader of the resistance!

The gangstalkers ar fron te future!

I said to much already....

Gangstalking is a real think and there are many victims of it. There are the cases of the so-called "targeted individuals" which is a very real, and terrifying thing that would drive anyone insane. I don't think this a joke at all.
It is not a joke at all they ruin lives and seriously harm people. I think I know who is responsible for it now too.

It is not a joke at all they ruin lives and seriously harm people. I think I know who is responsible for it now too.
Search for "targeted individuals" and people discussing their own experiences that have been happening for years on end. It's truly terrifying and extremely sinister. Many of these people ended up taking their own lives. I remember reading the notes of a person that was being targeted somehow, by something sinister (not fantasy, it was actually people), and it was very chilling. The it was so insane that I couldn't even finish reading it. Anyone going through that guy's experience would have taken their lives very quickly. Only if I could remember where I read it so I could link it... it was really fucking terrifying reading that shit, and as it was a registered thing, it was very real, as he took his own life at the end and documented every experience he was having with the "targeting" and shadowy tactics used to make him so literally insane.