Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are people not allowed to insult each other on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-

I saw this in another thread. What gives? Meanwhile, in polls, I saw this:

Yet, apparently in this scenario, moderators needed to hand out a severe penalty because someone got their feelings hurt? :feelsugh:

@Fat Link @Infinity @Dregster666 @Robtical @MarquisDeSade what gives here?

Also want thoughts by @IncelKing @Lolimancer @Rhaast @trying to ascend (a few voters who said "no")

90% - 4 day ban Pro LGBTQ posting
I will bully whoever i want and jannies can suck my caveman chode

I don't like either of those faggots. Fuck both of them and fuck OP too who is some faggot's alt.

Depends on how harsh the insult:feelsjuice:

i never insult
if you insult you are a normie
i m to highinhib to insult

Last edited:
I am not a normie I hate them so much why are you insulting me by suggestions that I may be normie?
insulting is ok and we should keep it
otherwise this place will become cucked like reddit
but if you can insult well u r high T and should run dark triad game and ascend

Last edited:
This guy does it 24/7 so he needed a vacation

The only reason why I'm on this forum is I can say whatever I want, including the n word

Insults shouldnt be sanctioned Imo if they doesn't go into bullying.

Most people here are plain fucking imbeciles and retards. It's impossible not to insult them. Just because you and I don't get laid doesn't mean we're brothers or brethren. Let's not forget that huge part of this community comes from Reddit.

This forum is full of edgelords and people who compete which comes with the best worst insult. If you go to a post you'll see that 99% of the time there's at least one poster insulting either OP or another poster. So i mean, let's back off a little bit. what's there to discuss about starting a convo with "faggot jew retarded soyboy". ?

So this is my take on things here, this forum is a kind of Fight Club for incels where we insult and cut each other down all-time sometimes for fun as being friends or sometimes out of hating each other out of spite. As far as I am concerned insults are fine, I always ignore people complaining about being insulted or having their feelings being hurt because to me that is just bitch whiny bullshit. This is INCELS.IS where if you're going to be here you need to toughen the fuck up.

The only time I ever give out warnings to members here is if they start acting like soyboy faggots, which I haven't done much of except for a couple of times. :feelsjuice:

fuck u op and fuck everyone in the comments

Only grey niggers get bullied. We are supposed to all be ugly incels. :feelswhat:

Only grey niggers get bullied. We are supposed to all be ugly incels. :feelswhat:
Toying with Greycels here is tradition, initiation, and the right of passage of our forum here. :feelsjuice:

I love the mods and respect all of their decisions

I believe insults against looks and disability should be forbidden at least.

Edit: Oh yeah, first thing I mentioned is forbidden but not the second thing.

I believe insults against looks and disability should be forbidden at least.

Edit: Oh yeah, first thing I mentioned is forbidden but not the second thing.
Your insults: insults me. XD

You can fight and insult eachother as much as you want on Sewers and Lounge but not ID.

That said Lounge and Sewers still have certain global rules that apply to all areas of the site that could get users banned for violating them such as posting anything that violates US law.

You can fight and insult eachother as much as you want on Sewers and Lounge but not ID.

That said Lounge and Sewers still have certain global rules that apply to all areas of the site that could get users banned for violating them such as posting anything that violates US law.
Your rules: Rules me. XD

that's gay as fuck. We should be allowed to fight anywhere we want. It helps weed out the infiltrators:feelsjuice:

i didnt even get bullied retard
So this is my take on things here, this forum is a kind of Fight Club for incels where we insult and cut each other down all-time sometimes for fun as being friends or sometimes out of hating each other out of spite. As far as I am concerned insults are fine, I always ignore people complaining about being insulted or having their feelings being hurt because to me that is just bitch whiny bullshit. This is INCELS.IS where if you're going to be here you need to toughen the fuck up.

The only time I ever give out warnings to members here is if they start acting like soyboy faggots, which I haven't done much of except for a couple of times. :feelsjuice:
I assume you didnt give out that excesssive warning

but who did? if it was 20-30% im sure we all would say "whatev"

but 70%? retarded

i never insult
if you insult you are a normie
i m to highinhib to insult
it's about how you insult and if it's high IQ or not tbh
The only reason why I'm on this forum is I can say whatever I want, including the n word
you should be banned for not writing nigger you un-niggerer
Insults shouldnt be sanctioned Imo if they doesn't go into bullying.
it's a question as to where to draw the line

like if it's stalkery behavior bordering on homosexuality where the person keeps saying the same shit to a particular user over and over then mods should deal with it
Just because you and I don't get laid doesn't mean we're brothers or brethren
u wrong bruv we fam

Most people here are plain fucking imbeciles and retards. It's impossible not to insult them. Just because you and I don't get laid doesn't mean we're brothers or brethren. Let's not forget that huge part of this community comes from Reddit.
Oh my god, this is so true, I couldn't have said it better.

Only grey niggers get bullied.
incorrect, I'm not gray and I get harassed all the time by the same users stalking me on multiple threads making off-topic comments attacking me for my nationality or my lolicon
Toying with Greycels here is tradition, initiation, and the right of passage of our forum here. :feelsjuice:
tbh I only point out the reg date or the grey when people say stupid shit, I respect newbies if they seem well-intentioned

IE if they are both arrogant and dumb it's a bad combo, they gonna get crit
BPR should be banned for this homosexual suckuppery
that's gay as fuck. We should be allowed to fight anywhere we want. It helps weed out the infiltrators:feelsjuice:
while I agree arguments should be allowed on ID, they should be civilized enough that we don't describe them as a 'fight'

basically ID has higher quality standards not just for topics but how we converse about them, so criticism must be more issue-based and thoroughly explained

the more that's done the less personal disagreements get
brothel? are you a gay hooker?
no he is a sentient building that hookers live inside

Last edited:

Why would you be allowed in one part of the forum and not in the other?
It's Inceldom Discussion and we all know that discussions can get heated, I think it's okay to have some insults in there to spice things up.
I think it's cucked to forbid insults. That's what mainstream forums do because the whiny snowflakes can't take it.

I know but I need to make a proof for that still waiting to admins pm me to sent them a proof
Spam every administrator and moderator with proof of slavic heritage

2 days of motherfucking druging myself and speeding on speed amph but tommorow I wake up on hangover and go to the mfking gym

I got double nationality german and slavic country one
Aryan as fuck but also rape of berlin maxxed

That is what we call responsibility you can get drunk and drugged but you have to go for an workout to keep gains
They call him Killer of the Normies
Here to settle the score Ramming these whores with RAM and shooting these motherfucking sluts in the town centre down (in video game)
Committing normie genocide
And fucking all their whores

Why would you be allowed in one part of the forum and not in the other?
It's Inceldom Discussion and we all know that discussions can get heated, I think it's okay to have some insults in there to spice things up.
I think it's cucked to forbid insults. That's what mainstream forums do because the whiny snowflakes can't take it.
I guess it’s because I thought the majority of the community viewed ID as our most serious and respected board where we have our most serious and respectful discussions and or debates. :feelshehe:

To allow the shit posting form known as fighting/flame wars there to my mind would only lower the prestige of our community as being the grandest most popular and top incel community around.

In other words this translates to just because the normies view us as hateful, loser, assholes doesn’t mean we necessarily have to either fulfill or even embrace the stereotype but perhaps you’re right and I acted too much in haste in making this sort of executive decision?

Perhaps how users want ID to be moving forward in content should be placed up for some kind of a vote or general topic discussion?