Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Are people not allowed to insult each other on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
i didnt even get bullied retard

I assume you didnt give out that excesssive warning

but who did? if it was 20-30% im sure we all would say "whatev"

but 70%? retarded
I've never given anything out more than 20% so it wasn't me. :feelsjuice:

I guess it’s because I thought the majority of the community viewed ID as our most serious and respected board where we have our most serious and respectful discussions and or debates. :feelshehe:

To allow the shit posting form known as fighting/flame wars there to my mind would only lower the prestige of our community as being the grandest most popular and top incel community around.

In other words this translates to just because the normies view us as hateful, loser, assholes doesn’t mean we necessarily have to either fulfill or even embrace the stereotype but perhaps you’re right and I acted too much in haste in making this sort of executive decision?

Perhaps how users want ID to be moving forward in content should be placed up for some kind of a vote or general topic discussion?
Are you sure that it had nothing to do with the fact the user was promoting discussion of sex with underage girls, and was vicious towards those opposing it?
I've never given anything out more than 20% so it wasn't me. :feelsjuice:
what are your thoughts on my above statement?

I will bully whoever i want and jannies can suck my caveman chode
C71195DF 808B 4FBA ABAC 7D1EA9EE534B

The dude got banned over that? I don’t think saying ‘Suck my dick’ is gay if it’s meant in a ‘shove it’ type of way and not the literal way.