Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are people with body dysmorphia just blackpilled?

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Body

People with body dysmorphia are just blackpilled. They realize the truth; that looks are truly everything. People dont just form this view on their own they observe and experience firsthand how those seen as unattractive are fucked over in life. This belief that others will mock your appearance if you are ugly is not a distortion but is actually the harsh reality.

basically like me except others do notice my deformed appearance

Sometimes there are actual Chads and normies who falsely think they are ugly some even end up roping but that's not our case, we are objectively ugly

Nahh, I sent half a dozen chads on here their way, who had crippling anxiety about their looks.

maybe 50% of em are. but I have seen some Chads and Stacies who are actually retarded and think they look bad.

Most women have the opposite of body dysmorphia, they believe their more attractive than they actually are

Most women have the opposite of body dysmorphia, they believe their more attractive than they actually are
This here , more than half of foids have sub 5 bodies.
The 7 to 8 type are usually college to elite track athletes under 25 years old in the sprints and jump events, or fitness/ bikini models with sub 25" waist.

maybe 50% of em are. but I have seen some Chads and Stacies who are actually retarded and think they look bad.
What causes such stupidity I wonder? If you’re not ugly society usually confirms it to you.

How do you distinguish genuine insecurity from humble bragging?
hard to do many times but some retards get surgery to make themselves look a certain way(often uglier), those people are legit mentally ill and are not humble bragging
What causes such stupidity I wonder? If you’re not ugly society usually confirms it to you.
possibly mother taking some bad substances during pregnancy maybe lead in water

I remember a foid on r/amiugly with BDD.

She indeed had a long midface.

In the end she thanked me for my honesty.