Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most People Dont even have the Mental Fortitude to be Blackpilled

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
Because think about it, BP is an OVERDOSE of reality, it shatters their worldview, what they have known as "truth" all of their lives, it challenges their delusions completely, Most People will try to either cope when inevitably confronted with it, or deny it with all of their heart, also coping with the bluepill platitudes they took as truth all of their lives, even if they know these are utterly false, they do not possess that mental strength necessary to accept reality, the reality that as non chad you will never truly be loved or desired by foids, the genuine thing is chad only, and you will not get it if you dont have the looks.

If they truly accepted it without coping, they would most likely simply, Unceremoniously Rope on the spot, knowing their assumptions that they been spoon fed, their delusional dreams being shattered to such this level.

Congrats, because you are already mentally tougher than 90% of people by truly accepting the BP.

A lot of the people that need the BP are also too stupid to understand it (e.g. downies and such)

Agreed. A big part of being a normie is a strong ability to lie to yourself. That's why ugly foids love being told they're pretty.

My attractiveness is within my control :bluepill::soy:

There must exist some action I can perform to make foids attracted to me :bluepill::soy:

It can't be true that my unattractiveness is the result of genetic defects :bluepill::soy:.

Nooooo :feels::feels::feels::feels:

There must exist some action I can perform to make foids attracted to me :bluepill::soy:

It can't be true that my unattractiveness is the result of genetic defects :bluepill::soy:.

brutal

Copes, bullshit, for if these didnt exist for the normie and he was truly faced with BP, he would rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back