Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] are the jews behind the blackpill and feminism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

This is tradcuck delusion. Women just don't like us normally, jews don't need to intervene in that.

I just want to live a fulfilling life :incel:

racist cope coming in nicely

Cumskin cope.

Fuck off Stormfags

are the jews behind the female nature? :feelskek::feelskek: hop in the short bus :feelstastyman:

Wouldn't surprise me.

shut up kike lover

kike simp
jfl at underestimating jews
Do you think you are an incel because of jews? You and tradcucks have to look for scapegoats all the time. The blame is on women and only women, anything else than that and you're the simp wanting to take away women's responsibility in all of that.

Jews probably inserted mind control chemical or chips in us centuries ago.

Not a tradcuck, every women is probably a jew
this should be common sense at this point but those people are so cucked

are the jews behind the blackpill

No, blackpill is the realization that foids emphasize genetic traits to an insane degree higher than we do.

This is a reality which would exist without the jews.

That said: jews and their feminism certainly EMPHASIZE the reality to be harsher than it would be without their interference.

Our memes and civilization have had some success in taming women's instincts and guiding them to comparatively more virtuous behaviors and loyalty/fealty to husbands.

It's never been perfect, but it SORTA did the job, but they worked against it, undermined it.

Jews are behind the removal of family and religious values in society which unleashed extreme hypergamy, so technically yes
Wouldn't surprise me.
jfl at underestimating jews

Jews mind control the most strong of men, fraile and mentally weak women (which all women are) would easily give in to jewry.
Women are garbage, with or without jews.

Jews just promoted sexual liberation which led to the erosion of society. As a result foids can fuck chads without consequence and settle for a betabux.

No, they're only behind feminism. Blackpill is a grassroots movement.

Der-Jude-Kriegsanstifter-Kriegsverlaengerer.jpg

This is tradcuck delusion. Women just don't like us normally, jews don't need to intervene in that.
facts, i was hated from foids since birth
No, blackpill is the realization that foids emphasize genetic traits to an insane degree higher than we do.

This is a reality which would exist without the jews.

That said: jews and their feminism certainly EMPHASIZE the reality to be harsher than it would be without their interference.

Our memes and civilization have had some success in taming women's instincts and guiding them to comparatively more virtuous behaviors and loyalty/fealty to husbands.

It's never been perfect, but it SORTA did the job, but they worked against it, undermined it.
so true, THEY have undermined our society. i wish we can take it back

Mostly true. But I don't like either Anglos or Jews either way.

If I had to choose which one should be preserved, it would be Jews since they were (and still are) ethnicels in Eastern/Central Europe. They were the original ethnicels actually imo. Back then, German stacies simply did not want Jewish men in any way much like how Anglo women do not want ethnic males in general in any way. So they raised a ruckus and formulated communism to bring down barriers so that they can mate with blonde aryan German stacies.

Also of course, Anglos are a far greater military threat to the dignity of East Asia than Jews are. Anglos have a self righteous entitled attitude to espouse their idealogies (their preferred strategy of "softening" up their enemy before an attack, comparable to armies using artillery to soften an area before an assault) and can actually back it up with military strength. And often will resort to violence in an opportunistic cowardly way. Which is why Im glad that we East Asian men are an insurance to the destruction of the White Anglo race. Jews are simply doing it through being influential in America.

So yea I don't have much of a problem with Jews as a ricecel because I realize their crusade against whitey. It just sucks that Asian men have to suffer temporarily with the feminism that they are espousing.

Last edited:
Yes the Jews are behind evolution. :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

yeah, feminism is the result of technological revolution, so is hypergamy

incels and the blackpill are the consequence of empowering foids with tech

Redpill tradcuck cope.
are the jews behind the female nature? :feelskek::feelskek: hop in the short bus :feelstastyman:
Do you think you are an incel because of jews? You and tradcucks have to look for scapegoats all the time. The blame is on women and only women, anything else than that and you're the simp wanting to take away women's responsibility in all of that.
Women are garbage, with or without jews.

@ItsNotADream
@Diocel
True for women
True for men only if a Chad becomes ''incel''or MGTOW.
Because whatever the juice try to subvert (apps like Tinder,Feminism,women's right to vote...) You cannot deny hypergamy.
There will always be incels and Chads. Even if married the betabucks while the alphafucks.
Good redpilled and introspective thread nonetheless.

racist cope coming in nicely
I'm sorry you aren't redpilled about the juice.

When I approach a rostie a jew doesn't reject me, the rostie does. Foids are also the reason cucked laws get passed from them voting and stealing nonchad men's tax money.

Jews/globalists are responsible for a lot. You could say they didn't directly have a hand in the creation of the blackpill but almost certainly has a hand in creating the conditions to cause it to exist. The world is generally a fucking mess these days because of globalists.

I wouldn't say so per se. It's more the capitalist elite in general. Look at the total bullshit dems and reps spill about each other on the baselevel and how it is sensationalized in the media, while noone of them are angels.

If you keep people engaged in these petty wars, they won't question the authority of the system, mostly bought by the with the most property.

The especially bad ones use the social conservatism (they don't give a dime about it) as a vehicle to go economically further right with the goal of dark enlightenment. The modern right policies have nothing to do with conserving or Christianity.

We are in a civil war between two forces who fight over part enslavement versus total enslavement.

Also most Iews are normal people. It's just these jews were historically advantaged and opportunity makes thieves. Plenty of whites with power have the same ideology.

Last edited:
Nah, jews didn't create the internet nor dating apps