Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there actually members on this forum that have ascended?

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Did it happen?

Sure, it's full of fakecels here, but idk if I could count that as ascension

yes many faukecle

prob many,
but it may have been a while back, like 6 months ago

i ascended with your mother last night

plz dont ban me it was a joke ive never felt the warmth of a womans body ever

There are 15,957 members, if none ever ascended that would be a beyond brootal number

There's been a few off the top of my head like itsover and one currycel a while back. probably a ton more that we don't know about because they just quietly delete their account or leave or just keep posting without telling anyone:feelssus:

Yeah the majority of accounts that have been created on this site have since been deleted or inactive.

I also assume many of the Zoomer youngcels on here will ascend anyday now and you will never hear from them again,

Hoping to one day post my ascension post in here :owo:

Holy shit that's an awesome response, we didn't know about that. I love how you didn't name a member that ascended
I know one, it has something to do with an overweight url

Almost everyone here has had sex with a foid without paying except for me

Yeah the majority of accounts that have been created on this site have since been deleted or inactive.

I also assume many of the Zoomer youngcels on here will ascend anyday now and you will never hear from them again,

the fakeshells

You‘ve got a point, though I fully acknowledge that the current meta in the west is beyond brutal.
Just imagine attending HS as a sub-7 in the days of TikTok and Insta. Even a lot of normie passing kids are bound to fail.

I'd say so 9/10 they tend to be the fakecels.

Definitely, a lot of fakecels here