Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any examples of where women need to self improve in order to get sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
IT won't touch this.

There are literally zero examples of women striving to better themselves to obtain sex. It's a male curse alone. Only men improve themselves to get sex. Women simply exist and get sex while men have to improve themselves.

IT WILL NOT COME NEAR THIS.

If he doesn't love you unconditionally then he doesn't deserve you baby queen! You are perfect the way you are and never let any little insecure boy tell you otherwise! :bluepill:
Maybe stop being a lazy crying bitch and go to gym, inkel. :redpill: You don't deserve anything. :soy:

The way the sexual market functions is the same way real life markets function. The more sexually liberated women become, the harder it is for men to get laid. The only men that benefit from a more open sexual market are Chads. This is because women can continuously bang the top % of men without need of monogamous commitment which they'd need to get from the low status men. Tinder, online dating, social media in general are analogous to tax breaks which in theory would benefit BOTH women + Chads and men. However in reality, these things only serve to help the former group. Conversely, slut-shaming ironically HELPS low status men get laid. It is analogous to a regulation imposed upon a business. While it decreases the amount of total sex had by women, it makes it so that they're more likely to be monogamous.

The way the sexual market functions is the same way real life markets function. The more sexually liberated women become, the harder it is for men to get laid. The only men that benefit from a more open sexual market are Chads. This is because women can continuously bang the top % of men without need of monogamous commitment which they'd need to get from the low status men. Tinder, online dating, social media in general are analogous to tax breaks which in theory would benefit BOTH women + Chads and men. However in reality, these things only serve to help the former group. Conversely, slut-shaming ironically HELPS low status men get laid. It is analogous to a regulation imposed upon a business. While it decreases the amount of total sex had by women, it makes it so that they're more likely to be monogamous.
mt everest iq post

gym is easy, doing the career and working stuff to get foids is the hard part. no one wants to studycel or wagecel

I hate women

male thirst is at record levels. the maximum amount of effort a woman has to put in is maybe ten minutes of fakeup application

Imagine being so desperate for sex that you’re willing to fuck a fat bitch. Unbelievably gross.

Imagine being so desperate for sex that you’re willing to fuck a fat bitch. Unbelievably gross.
Fat bitches make $$$ on onlyfans
male thirst is at record levels. the maximum amount of effort a woman has to put in is maybe ten minutes of fakeup application
simps population at all time high
I hate women
amen
gym is easy, doing the career and working stuff to get foids is the hard part. no one wants to studycel or wagecel
i want to be a neetcel

Society requires almost nothing from women: Women don't need to be successful in order to find a partner, receive respect, or even live a luxurious life. Women who seek power and status (i.e. try to improve) do it solely because they want to, not because they have to. Men on the other hand, are under an immense amount of pressure from society to be successful. Hypergamy is the basic operating system of the female, Therefore, men work harder in the hope to gain some respect from society(and women) while women can literally be whatever they want. They can be fat, dumb, mentally ill, etc. you name it and they'd still get high tier men, simply due to that stinking hole between their legs.

you are just asking for these memes aren't you? :lul:
454px Lsjfkt4wnun11

800px 1ag

DbnYklOWkAAmTJR

Equality

I4ixtrnopgo11

White knight men helping woman man ignored
Nn2qwisisu621
Okok2

Honestly I blame it on the simps, I’ve seen some really ugly subhuman land whales getting their self confidence boosted because these cucks are partially brain damaged and blind and are showering them with compliments and money, and they would also fucking anything that has a hole whether living or not.
A sickness.

Society requires almost nothing from women: Women don't need to be successful in order to find a partner, receive respect, or even live a luxurious life. Women who seek power and status (i.e. try to improve) do it solely because they want to, not because they have to. Men on the other hand, are under an immense amount of pressure from society to be successful. Hypergamy is the basic operating system of the female, Therefore, men work harder in the hope to gain some respect from society(and women) while women can literally be whatever they want. They can be fat, dumb, mentally ill, etc. you name it and they'd still get high tier men, simply due to that stinking hole between their legs.
I noticed in the deaf community, the deaf women usually get Chad bfs while the deaf dudes are single or have a fat roastie gf.
indeed. men are success objects while women are sex objects

If a woman wants sex with anyone, then no, there will always be plenty of men who will take her. However, if she wants sex with a Chad, then yes, she does need to self-improve. For example, a 400lb landwhale with a shaved head, covered in piercings and tattoos will never get with any 8+/10 male.

However, to be fair, a woman just needs to "self-improve" her appearance, while a man needs to self-improve his appearance, social skills, income, confidence, humor, etc. So the amount of work a woman needs to do is much less, but it's not nonexistent.

Honestly I blame it on the simps, I’ve seen some really ugly subhuman land whales getting their self confidence boosted because these cucks are partially brain damaged and blind and are showering them with compliments and money, and they would also fucking anything that has a hole whether living or not.
meant to reply to you above but accidentally quoted @GeneticTrashLoser twice
thanks for your contribution to this thread

I noticed in the deaf community, the deaf women usually get Chad bfs while the deaf dudes are single or have a fat roastie gf.

indeed. men are success objects while women are sex objects
yeah, but these hoes don't admit it. Instead, they come up with ways to victimize themselves. Not only deaf men, any man who is not above some arbitrary threshold of success is considered odd or weird. While an actual weird foid is considered independent or quirky. But it's the simp's fault. If simps stopped pandering to these hoes they'd be no longer in control. We've created a beast that'll eventually drive us to oblivion.

IT won't touch this.

There are literally zero examples of women striving to better themselves to obtain sex. It's a male curse alone. Only men improve themselves to get sex. Women simply exist and get sex while men have to improve themselves.

IT WILL NOT COME NEAR THIS.
Honestly no, you’re correct — the only scenario I can think of is if they want land even better Chads maybe they’ll have to lose some weight/possibly get a boob job, but that’s the extent of it and even without those things women have a lot of options.

To answer your question I don't think I've seen any examples.

That's one my favorites because the implications are that women are perfect divine beings with perfect personalities.

Don't waste your time
It's all about face/height
Wealthmaxxing doesn't even get you on their radar until you're deep in the 6 figures annually and gymmaxxing is pointless beyond ottermode for attracting foids.

Your incel status was decided at birth.

True, people hate talking about sexual market place because it puts rationalaity into the mating situation.

they live a life where they are constantly coddled and pandered too, why would they think about improving themselves for anything?

Users who are viewing this thread​

Total: 101 (Incels: 37, Bluepillers: 64)

Bluepillers: 64

Male thirst and simping is at an all time high. Women are more sexually liberated and empowered than ever before. Women control access to sex. They can choose to be promiscuous in regards to casual sex with no consequences. Men control access to relationships. Not many women today have successful relationships but yeah they can get chad dick ordered to them like fast food or delivery apps.

A 1/10 might have to spend 5 minutes putting on makeup to fuck gigachad

Male thirst and simping is at an all time high. Women are more sexually liberated and empowered than ever before. Women control access to sex. They can choose to be promiscuous in regards to casual sex with no consequences. Men control access to relationships. Not many women today have successful relationships but yeah they can get chad dick ordered to them like fast food or delivery apps.
why has male thirst increased so much in the last 10 years?

Just Don't Be Fat

i wonder if such a dimension or place exists in this universe, a place where women have to self improve in order to get laid..it cant be in this solar system but i wouldnt rule out the milky way altogether just yet..

Literally every day when putting on fake ups.

hypergamy
womans inherit value ( man are attracted to her body parts that dont need any work )
male libido , that woman exploit via social media

and no they dont need to self improve anything whatsoever.

Femcels will argue this, although their argument will be "Chad only wants 10/10 girls"

Femcels will argue this, although their argument will be "Chad only wants 10/10 girls"
They are only "femcels" because they refuse to date their own looksmatch.

normies will never understand this :feelsPop: imagine falling for the feminism meme in 2021 :feelskek:

Niels bohr IQ

I am happy we're both animals. You're making us look good

20210122 185144

They are only "femcels" because they refuse to date their own looksmatch.
Tbh, that's why their argument is "Chad only wants 10/10 girls" cause they only want Chad

Size of the Milky Way in centimeters IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back