Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any irishcels here

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Only actual Irish btw don't bother replying if you're "Irish"-American. In fact if you're American don't even bother waking up tomorrow, just kill yourself

In fact if you're American don't even bother waking up tomorrow, just kill yourself
 angry cuck

GettyImages-1474228717.jpg

Sleepy Joe agrees. He's Irish American himself.
He's more than likely a kike in disguise tbh; but yeah Ireland sucks off America constantly.

Is it true you guys shit your pants if someone calls you British?

He's more than likely a kike in disguise tbh; but yeah Ireland sucks off America constantly.
Over 33 million Americans have Irish ancestry.

aren't irish just red haired people? pretty sure most of them are euro and not muttmerican

Only actual Irish btw don't bother replying if you're "Irish"-American. In fact if you're American don't even bother waking up tomorrow, just kill yourself
Why do u want to deepthroat the Irish

Do i count

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_042757_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_042757_Chrome.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 18
I don't really know but I have the feeling it's easier to ascend in Ireland than in the rest of Europe, bc the Irish have stronger communities and are much more social.