Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there any neetcels here?

• Thread starter rottingmogger21
  • Start date
rottingmogger21

rottingmogger21

Greycel
I've been a neetcel my whole life except a job here and there for a couple months how about you? im also a mental cel add.

I'm pretty neat, if I do say so myself. Not to toot my own horn, or anything, but Neat is my middle name. Neat! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm kinda that, just had a job for about 6 months and that's it at 26 years of age. Currently in uni but i may very possibly drop out again, there's really 0 motivation to go and seeing pretty girls and knowing they don't like me is not that big of a motivator to go.

NEET but wish I had money.................. to travel and eat the best food

I'm a NEET. Quit last month a job ive had for years without any plan fir the future.

Active on neets.me. not entirely a neet forum but close enough.

technically neet, but i'm a hikikomori

I've been a neetcel my whole life except a job here and there for a couple months how about you? im also a mental cel add.
The only time I leave my house is to go the corner store. I’ve been like this for the past four years. Going to be cut off eventually.

Yeah disability. I never worked. I wanna get out of the USA to somewhere but when you rely on disability in us, how are you suppose to ?

I've only worked one proper job in my life and that only lasted a month or two. Quit because it was retail and I can't talk to people well. I've been a NEET for over a year now but this has just been the longest stretch so far, I've had periods of NEETdom before.

Im a neet never worked and im 20