Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any shows/games/media that you like with overtly feminine aesthetics

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was just thinking recently about how the typical male consumer will genuinely not buy any media that has overtly feminine aesthetics even if he isn't consciously a misogynist or anything. Even extreme twitter SJW games like Borderlands 3 where they made the rest of the playable characters ugly females and trannies as a political statement need to have at least 1 normal straight white male character (who inevitably ends up being disproportionately popular compared to the rest of them) because otherwise gamers will actually just not buy it

And no one is consciously doing this as a protest or anything its just how heterosexual men are naturally inclined

Ngl though after thinking about it a bit more I was able to think of a few things that I like which have female aesthetics such as A Certain Scientific Railgun:foidSoy: and maby Portal since it has an all female cast

i guess i like some bands that have a pretty majority female audience.

as long as the game is good...

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Transcended Trucel @PLA1092 Your thoughts?

Atelier series of games, very wholesome and doesn't remind me of harsh realities like other games that have sex and chads

though in seriousness i think hollow knight is sort of feminine in a way :horror:

None. I have healthy levels of testosterone in my blood.

Powerpuff girls

League of Maidens

where are all the weebcels? they must have huge lists: k-on, doki doki literature club, sakura cardcaptor, sailor moon and that kind of shit

I was just thinking recently about how the typical male consumer will genuinely not buy any media that has overtly feminine aesthetics even if he isn't consciously a misogynist or anything. Even extreme twitter SJW games like Borderlands 3 where they made the rest of the playable characters ugly females and trannies as a political statement need to have at least 1 normal straight white male character (who inevitably ends up being disproportionately popular compared to the rest of them) because otherwise gamers will actually just not buy it

And no one is consciously doing this as a protest or anything its just how heterosexual men are naturally inclined

Ngl though after thinking about it a bit more I was able to think of a few things that I like which have female aesthetics such as A Certain Scientific Railgun:foidSoy: and maby Portal since it has an all female cast
arcana_heart-1687318.jpg

I only like foid media when its crude and sexy. Like bayonetta and re cutie honey.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Transcended Trucel @PLA1092 Your thoughts?
Well, as is clear from my avi, I obviously like Tokyo Mew Mew. What can I say, I was a child during its heyday and it's a nostalgic show for me like Slayers, YuYu Hakusho and all the other stuff popular during that era. Apart from TMM, I really don't think there's anything with feminine aesthetics I like though.

Atelier series of games, very wholesome and doesn't remind me of harsh realities like other games that have sex and chads
same. Only type of games I've played with feminine aesthetics

i don't think feminine but probably childish looking. i still watch a lot of kiddie movie and they're quite childish tbh

I only play S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Duke Nukem, DOOM, American Truck Simulator, God of War
I only watch Rambo, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Vinland Saga, Berserk, Baki

Never have I ever played or watched something with girly aesthetics

I only play S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Duke Nukem, DOOM, American Truck Simulator, God of War
I only watch Rambo, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Vinland Saga, Berserk, Baki

Never have I ever played or watched something with girly aesthetics
t. a certain scientific haba:foidSoy: enjoyer

I remember liking Fruits Basket a lot, but was it really laden with girly aesthetics?
Yeas nigga fruits basket is the most :foidSoy: anime of all time in both audience and aesthetics

I remember liking Fruits Basket a lot, but was it really laden with girly aesthetics?
I mean, its literally shouju.

I actually just realized it is trolling since that game literally had only one voice actor. :feelskek:

I don't think land of the Lustrous (the anime the bitch in my AVI came from) is that girly but it seems like the majority of the fan base are women. So I guess that.

nah sailor moon, that hostess club anime, etc. has that shit beat or even fucking hetalia

shouju is a subjective term sir
I used to watch cardcaptor sakura if that counts. And Chihayafuru. I think these are definitely shouju

Yeas nigga fruits basket is the most :foidSoy: anime of all time in both audience and aesthetics
Fruits basket is manly anime like K-ON

Last edited:
have you played utawarerumono

where are all the weebcels? they must have huge lists: k-on, doki doki literature club, sakura cardcaptor, sailor moon and that kind of shit
DDLC and K-ON aren't feminine you coon

I used to watch cardcaptor sakura if that counts. And Chihayafuru. I think these are definitely shouju
i'm not going to argue against that

Chell, GLaDOS, and the Turrets are all :foidSoy:s
Nah if Portal was truly a feminine game chell would be yapping the entire time like a woman and complain about how cold/hot it is in aperture and the puzzles would be puting shapes in shaped holes. As for glados well yeah but she is merely a woman without anything feminizing about her and fuck the turrets.

Last edited:
re cutie honey
I'm going to be honest I've never met a man who has genuinely liked cutie honey outside of the big bouncing bobs which describes like 90,000 other things
bayonetta
How did Bayonetta go from a male sexual fantasy to a LGBT icon woman's fantasy to the source of women's and trannie's vitriol overnight. It's truly remarkable stuff.

No I haven't, you?
Yeah, I've played prelude to the fallen and thought it was pretty good; it was better than what I was expecting. And I haven't even played mask of deception or mask of truth aka the titular kino titles in series. For me, I think it's an interesting/underrated jrpg/vn recommendation that never gets talked about and the series is like 300 hours long or some shit. So if you do enjoy the first game then you'll be in for a long experience.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've played like prelude to the fallen and thought it was pretty good; it was better than what I was expecting. And I haven't even played mask of deception or mask of truth aka the titular kino titles. For me, I think it's an interesting/underrated jrpg/vn recommendation that never gets talked about and the series is like 300 hours long or some shit. So if you do enjoy the first game then you'll be in for a long experience.
Sweet I will check it out. Prelude to the fallen is the first one?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back